Python for Students: Learn the Basics of coding in Python
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use Python 3
- Work and understand the fundamentals in Python
- Understand how functions work and how to create them
- Use PyCharm to write their Python programs
- Be able to create while & for loops
- Understand how to use *args and **kwargs
- No programming experience is required. You will learn everything in this course
Whether you want to learn Python because you are looking forward to proceeding a developer career, or you just want to create some self-made programs by yourself, or you simply want to develop a new skill, then this course is for you!
In this course you'll learn to:
Create and use variables
Use the "User Input" function
Create and use if statements
Create and use while & for loops
Make lists and tuples
Use indexing inside functions, lists or other variables
Make and use functions
Who is this course for?
Beginner Python developers
Aspiring developers that are thinking about learning Python
Anyone that wants to consolidate his skills in Python
Teachers that are looking forward to teaching Python to their students
Why choose this course?
This course has been made with the intention to make programming seem easy to newcomers, because that's the way it has to be. Python is one of the most used programming language, and that's because of its ease of readability. I will present you the main concepts in a easy way to digest and understand, with simple examples that will make you understand the curriculum much easier. This course is also made as concise as possible, which means that I am presenting concepts that others would take twice as much time to explain, but I do that in a way in which you don't lose any of the information.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers
- Aspiring developers that are thinking about learning Python
- Anyone that wants to consolidate his skills in Python
- Teachers that are looking forward to teaching Python to their students
Hi, I'm Marius, an Udemy instructor from the Republic of Moldova that's ready to help you boost your skills. My courses are very straightforward, clear, and easy to follow. I put in as much effort in each and every lecture as I can so that you get the best experience. I try to keep my courses as concise as possible so that you don't have to spend large amounts of time, but still understand all the information given in the lectures.
I have taught over 40,000 students from +170 countries on Udemy. With an average of 4.4 stars rating.