Python 3 Complete Course
What you'll learn
- skills required for a Python developer
- learn complete Python 3
- learn how to install and set up Python
- learn how to use PyCharm IDE
- learn Python in 8 interesting sections
- Build Strong Foundation in Python
- interest in learning Python programming
- Beginner level knowledge on any programming language
Hello and thank you for viewing this course on Udemy. This course is on Python 3. In this course I will teach Python from beginner to intermediate level. Please go through below points to get a brief summary of this course,
· We will start our journey by introducing the course and Python to you. Then we will see how to install the software required for this course. Then we will learn how to import code from GitHub.
· In the second section we will learn basics of Python. We will write our first program in Python and we will cover syntax, structure, comments and variables.
· In the third section we will learn datatypes in Python which will cover Numbers, Strings, Sets, Lists, Tuples, Booleans and Dictionaries.
· Fourth section will cover Python Operators and Control statements. We will learn how to use if and else blocks. Also we will learn how to write loops in Python.
· In the fifth section we will learn some of the core features inn Python such as List and Dictionary Comprehensions, args, kwargs and lambda expressions.
· In the sixth section we will learn Object oriented programming in Python. We will understand how to create classes and objects. Also we will understand Inheritance in Python and Dunder/Magic methods.
· In the seventh section we will learn more core features which include modules, packages, import, file handling, Exception handling , Iterators, Generators and Decorators.
· In the final section we will understand collections module and various additional data structures in Python. We will conclude our course with a course conclusion.
I hope you gone through all the above topics and got a brief summary of what you are going to learn in this course. So what are you waiting for? Please Enroll to this course and start learning Python.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in Programming
Hi i am a software engineer with 4 years of professional experience and 10 years of programming knowledge on java. i am a computer science graduate who like java development. I have developed java applications for multi national companies.i also have developed web applications. I an from India. I am planning to make courses on java, SQL, HTML, and other web technologies. please enroll to course to know more about me.