PyScript Fundamentals 101- Run Python in your Browser's HTML
What you'll learn
- Using PyScript to create Python based Web Applications like Dashboards, Apps etc
- Various PyScript Tags and Methods
- Working with Built in and External Python Libraries
- Create REPL like Interface with a single line of Code
- Bar, Line, Bokeh Charts using PyScript
- Basic Knowledge of Python & HTML is good to have. Everything is covered from basics to advanced so this course is for all experience levels.
Python has grown in popularity immensely in recent years. It has a wide range of applications, from its most popular use in Artificial Intelligence, to Data Science, Robotics, and Scripting. But In the web development field, Python is used mainly on the backend with frameworks such as Django and Flask.
So, The only missing piece to make Python a universal programming language is here !
Think of PyScript as the “Minecraft of software development”: Users crafting their own worlds (applications) or new blocks and mods (components and widgets), and sharing them with the world.
This is the exciting beginning for supporting new ways of programming, building, sharing, and deploying applications. PyScript is a game changer and in this course we will learn everything about this awesome new tech skill - the basics, the setup, and coding in PyScript.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds - hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
Complete Code Snippets are shared that are used in Lectures.
This course can be completed over a Weekend.
Wonderful collection of useful resources are shared, that will be updated frequently.
All Doubts will be answered.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this PyScript 101 course.
Who this course is for:
- Python Enthusiasts who love to explore Python's features
- Web Developers who want to add a new skill to their portfolio
- Data Science & Business Intelligence Professionals working with Python in their job role
Studied Engineering, worked in 4 MNCs by far, and traveled across the Globe for work. Currently in the role of Analyst/Developer in a reputed Organization. Loves teaching, loves learning. Here to share Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence, Data Science and other Software Development tips.
Motto of life : Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me.