Pyrography and Watercolor
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Combine wood burning and watercolor to create a piece of art.
- You should have basic familiarity with watercoloring.
- You should have access to a wood burning pen, wood, and watercolors.
Ever dream of creating something but feel confined by choosing a single medium? Well, you're in luck. In this tutorial, you will learn the basics of pyrography (the art of wood burning) and combine that with the basics of watercolor painting. For the beginning of this course, you should have something sketched out on a piece of wood, have access to a wood burning pen, and have a set of watercolors.
- Beginner artists or pyrographers.
- Anyone interested in pyrography.