PyMongo for Developers
What you'll learn
- This PyMongo Training starts from teaching the way of installation, to teach about variables and data types in Python.
- We would also look at concepts on functions and their use.
- we also learn about strings, loops, lists, packages, modules, dictionaries, decorators, and many more such intricate concepts
- This PyMongo training aims to develop skills in you so that a niche skill of programming in PyMongo
- We don’t read aloud the word “prerequisite” in our courses, as we start everything from scratch and try to reach the advanced level within the same bundle. But yes, some prerequisites are good to have if you want to have an easier grasp of the concepts taught and they are: Understanding database concepts is a plus point. Understanding of programming language such as Python
As the word, PyMongo suggests that it is built up of 2 different words and that is Python and Mongo DB. This module helps developers to seamlessly integrate Python and Mongo DB. Now let us take some time to do a deep dive into individually understanding Python and MongoDB. To start, Python is a high-level general programming language, which was aimed to be used as a programing language for nearly all use cases and has the potential to enhance the code readability, due to its usage of extensive whitespaces. The approach of object-oriented and super language constructions makes it the go-to programming language for any type of use cases ranging from data analytics to API development and many such more.
Now coming to what Mongo is. Mongo is a database program that was built with the intent of it being cross-platform. Hence you would see a lot of programming language which has the integration functionality with Mongo DB. This program is classified as a NoSQL, essentially meaning a non-relational database. Now a question might strike, that if it is non-relational, then how elements are represented in Mongo. For this, the answer is that mongo Db uses Json like structures with a schema.
Constant efforts are been put in so that our learners can access top-notch resources from top-notch faculties at just a click of a mouse. We always handhold our learners till they learn about intricate concepts and empower themselves to tackle any nut, even if it’s the toughest nut to crack. This confidence is the foremost skill that we would learn as a part of this course. Needless to say, post completion of the course you would be filled with extensive PyMongo knowledge you would be making yourself eligible for higher monetary pay through the skills you would showcase in your organization.
We would not only go through detailed programming techniques but also teach you efficient coding techniques which are vastly used and accepted in the genre of software development. This course will also build you up with skills that will make you develop newer methodologies in the PyMongo tool and its use cases. Lastly, some skills are by and far applicable for any of our courses in a common platform that would also apply in this course.
Who this course is for:
- The courses are built in such a way at EduCBA that we focus our audience to a wide audience who wants to increase their depth of knowledge. For people who have their courses in universities, this PyMongo Training would act as the only reference material they would want to refer to. This training is a sufficient tool to help you ace your course in PyMongo. For people who wants to scale themselves up in their career can use this training to build a bridge on the gap currently existing. This also acts as a refresher for anyone who has been working in this area for quite a long time and would want to go through some latest and some forgotten about concepts.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.