PyCharm for Power-Developer
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create high-quality code with PyCharm
- Recognize the different methods of using quotes to contain your text in the print function
- Understand how to create a project with the Flask microframework
- Navigate through the source code of a project and the source of python libraries
- Improve your code quality with Lens Mode and Intentions
- Use Python with database and web technology development
- Discover how to write, refactor, test, and debug Python code with PyCharm
This video is the second part about the global infrastructure of AWS and it covers the availability zones.
• Create a Python class object
• Learn to fix errors with PyCharm’s intention actions
• Demonstrate with the sandwich shop example
This video is an introduction to PEP8.
• Learn about the PEP8 style guide
• Demonstrate PEP8 with an example
• Customize PyCharm’s style guide
- A fast-paced guide to help you set up your development environment and explore PyCharm's first-rate text editing tools in an engaging, friendly, example-driven way.
Python is a beautiful and fast-growing language used to develop programs to efficiently analyze data, create eloquent software solutions for real-world problems, and design original web apps. PyCharm brings the robust and mature tools that you would expect from Visual Studio or Eclipse to Python development and provides you with a one-stop shop for all of your development tool needs.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well-versed with a terrific tool for Python development—PyCharm—and be able to do everything expected of a Python developer.
About the Author
Melissa Dale is a Research Assistant at iPRoBe Lab. She is currently working with Python in Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Her previous research has focused on Software Engineering with a focus on design patterns and how they evolve over time. For her research, she has had the opportunity to explore using multiple languages including Python, Java, and Statistical R.
- The course is targeted at Python dev who would want to learn how to test, maintain and evolve their software with PyCharm