Microsoft Power Virtual Agents for beginners
What you'll learn
- Create basic chatbots
- Understand the application of Microsoft Power Virtual Agents in organizations
- Understand the potential of the tool
- Understand the application of the tool in artificial intelligence
- Desire to learn
Microsoft Power Virtual Agents is an incredible and powerful tool launched by Microsoft to add to the set of Power Platform, giving autonomy, power, and ease for the end-user to create advanced chatbots with ZERO of code.
When implemented in your company, it allows a better experience for your client and automates manual activities, gaining performance in the day-to-day of the organization.
In addition, the chatbot allows integration with Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools through automation with Power Automate and connections with the Azure Bot Framework.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in the Power Virtual Agents tool who want knowledge and mastery
- Lovers of chatbots and artificial intelligence
- Lovers of Microsoft's low-code and no-code tools
Business Applications and Artificial Intelligence Specialist, I work for more than 4 years with Microsoft technologies to generate productivity, improve management, and increase business value. I am also a Senior Full-Stack Developer, having 6 years of experience in developing systems and products.
I am Microsoft MVP, recognized as a valuable professional by Microsoft in the Business Applications category. I was recognized as Power Virtual Agents Community Founder and Power Virtual Agents Super User, for the contributions I make in Microsoft forums on the Power Virtual Agents product. I am also the Community Manager of the CaquiCoders, where we organize technical events with speakers from the technical community itself. And I am an Associate at MTAC Brasil (Multi-Platform Technical Audience Contributor), bringing technical content to Non-profit organizations, Communities, and Students in Brazil and around the World.
have experience in several technologies, highlighting the tools below:
- Artificial Intelligence: Bot Framework, Power Virtual Agents;
- Business Applications: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Common Data Service;
- Microsoft 365: SharePoint, Project Online, Planner, Teams;