Putting Social Media to Work for Your Coaching Business
- Basic understanding of major social media platforms, and how they can be used to market businesses, products, and services
In this world of smartphones, tablets, and other fast-paced technology, consumers are more easily reached through social media. Many smart business owners and entrepreneurs are now aware of the significance of connecting to consumers online and the impact this has to contributing to increasing profit.
This course will not only help you structure your social marketing to be effective and efficient, but you'll also walk away with several simple-to-use tools to research your audience, subject matter, competition, as well as easy ways to manage your social content from a centralized location.
The course uses a combination of slides and screen-share videos to demonstrate the power and simplicity of creating and managing your own social marketing system to build your business more effectively and efficiently online.
- This course is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers looking to better manage their social media for themselves and their business.
- Creating an Attack Plan for Social Marketing09:53
- Pinpointing Social Marketing Opportunities07:48
- Monitoring Opportunities For Creating & Sharing Social Content06:17
- How To Manage Your Own Social Media14:29
- Your Social Media Management In Action09:46
- Connecting Wordpress and Social Media07:47
- Top Tools for Automating and Accelerating Your Social Media Marketing Campaign01:33
With over 20 years of practical experience marketing everything from performing arts events to premium wine, and educating consumers, entrepreneurs, and others, I took my work online in 2011.
Today I mentor students on Facebook Marketing, Sales Funnel Creation, and, yes, wine (a personal passion that I just cannot stop thinking about). It's a true joy to share the things that interest and excite me with others, and I'm delighted to be able to do so here in the Udemy community.
I'm an Amazon Kindle bestselling author as well as a Certified Wine Educator.