What you'll learn
- You will find out about what it is that makes your heart sing.
- You will find out about what is holding you back.
- You will learn how to connect to yourself.
- You will learn how to heal your trauma.
- You will learn about how to become more integrated.
- You will become mentally and emotionally stronger.
- You will learn about why it is important to listen to your own inner guidance.
- You will learn about how your need for approval could be preventing you from finding your purpose.
- You will learn about the two important questions that can allow you to find your purpose.
- You will discover what it is that you can contribute to the world.
- You will learn about why it is important to have an open mind.
- You will learn about why you need to listen to your intuition.
- You will learn about how to live without regrets.
- You will learn about the impact that your unmet childhood needs can have on your life.
- You will learn about why it is important let go of the need to find your purpose.
- You will learn about how beneficial journaling can be.
- No prior knowledge of your purpose is needed in order for you to benefit from this course.
- A willingness to face and to work through your inner wounds.
- A desire to find your purpose.
In this course, you will learn how to find your purpose. In the first section, I will talk about what it is like to have a purpose and what it is like not to have one. In the second section, I will talk about how to find out about what it is that you enjoy doing. In the third section, I will talk about what you can do to deeply connect to yourself. In the fourth section, I will go into an important question that you can ask yourself. In the fifth section, I will go into two more important questions that you can ask yourself. In the sixth section, I will talk about what you can do to find out what it is that you contribute to the world. In the seventh section, I will talk about why it is important for you to follow the signs. In the eighth section, I will talk about the two types of needs that you have. In the ninth section, I will talk about the power of letting go. In the tenth section, I will take about the importance of journaling. And lastly, in the eleventh section, I will share my words of support and share my own story.
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to find their purpose
- Those that want to have a fulfilling existence
- Those that are tired of living a meaningless life
- Those that want to embrace each day
- Those that know they are not on this planet just to make up the numbers
In two thousand and three, I lacked confidence, my emotions were out of control and I had no idea why my life was the way that it was. This pain and confusion made me look for answers and to reach out for guidance.
I needed to understand what was going on and to find out what I could do to change my life; I wasn't willing to tolerate what was going on any longer. In the beginning, this started off with me reading books, and as the years went by, I worked with different therapists and healers, had a number of mentor's, and I trained in a number of different healing modalities and mind-based techniques.
It Started To Become Clear
After many, many years of searching, I came to see that it wasn't just a case of me lacking self-confidence and being emotionally unsettled, it was due to something far more significant. A less-than nurturing childhood had played a big part in what was going on.
As a result of this, the work I did on my mind only got me so far, and this made me look into what was taking place in my body. I came to see that I was carrying a lot of emotional pain and trauma.
Some of this pain had to be cried out and some it has to be shaken out. This also involved the pain that I experienced after the loss of my father in two thousand and eleven. These moments pushed me to the limit, but I had hope and I wasn't willing to give up.
Towards the end of two thousand and eight, I started writing a journal and a few years after that, in October two thousand and ten, I started writing what were later called articles. At this time, I have written three thousand, two hundred articles on psychology, and conducted nine interviews.
Communication is another area that interests me, and Communication Made Easy is where I write about communication and offer consultations. So far I have written twenty-five articles.
I have also written poetry, and this can be found under the name - A Dialogue With The Heart.
I Felt The Call To Be Of Service
Due to what I have been through, I know what It is like to feel totally helpless, as though there is no way out and to question if life is even worth living. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to share my understandings with others and to assist them.
Writing articles, books and how-to guides, along with creating audiobooks and courses, and offering consultations, allow me to do this. Over the years, I have worked with numerous therapists, healers, studied different approaches and tried many different techniques, so, I don't believe that there is a one-approach-fits-all; each person is different.