Punctuation Basics: A Quick Guide to English Punctuation
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve your understanding of how punctuation works
- Improve your writing
- Catch and correct common punctuation mistakes
- Basic understanding of English
- A notebook for taking notes (optional)
- A basic understanding of grammar is helpful
Welcome to Punctuation Basics, where you will improve your writing by building up your understanding of basic punctuation.
My name is Jason Link, and I’m a published writer and a former English instructor. I have taught students from all over the world and have had the opportunity to teach in the US and abroad. For over five years, I lived in Nicaragua and during that time, I taught English and writing to students from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, many of whom did not have English as their first language. I’m privileged to share all of this teaching experience with you in this course.
Throughout this course, I will share with you straightforward explanations on how punctuation works. We will go over:
colons and semicolons
By the end of this course, you will have a strong understanding of punctuation basics. You will develop a new confidence in your writing.
Thank you for your interest in Punctuation Basics. If you’re ready to learn more and sign up for the course, click the enroll button and dive into the lessons. You can also check out the lessons that are free to preview.
See you on the inside!
- Writers who want to brush up on their punctuation
- ELL or ESL students who want to learn English punctuation
- Students who are writing papers for school or who are studying for tests and quizzes