Pulling Strings : Hack your job interview
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the dynamics behind an interview
- Have full control over the way you present yourself & display your best authentic self
- Understand how to communicate your skills and what you expect
- Build a healthy relationship with your recruiter
- Have any recruiter you talked to remember you & be willing to do anything they can to have you on their company
- Kill interview anxiety & relax completely
- Boost your confidence
- Know how to be more assertive
- An open mind
This is something NO ONE talks about.
After talking with hundreds of students and schools over the past few years - I uncovered something truly shocking.
And here’s the thing:
Schools & students, what I’m about to reveal is not even your fault.
The interview process for GAFA companies is surrounded by myths, misleading stories and lies used by newspapers and websites to have views on their articles. This is crazy.
But here’s the really crazy part:
I get messages from students that don’t know how to fight their lack of knowledge and whose chances to succeed are down to zero.
This is exactly why I created a system to help students and schools across the world overcome this.
I teach your students this system.
They start applying it.
And it’s GAME ON.
See, over the last few months I’ve been teaching in-person to students.
The results have been transformational and truly life-changing.
But I realized that I can’t be in two places at the same time and the in-person coachings aren’t cheap…
And that’s if students pass the application process.
On top of that, I’ve been receiving messages asking if there are other options to learn from me...
So I sat down with my team and had a meeting.
I thought to myself...
How can we take our breakthrough proven system and turn it into an online program?
What if we could create a program people could watch from the comfort of their own home, and pull strings so students get the info they need?
And so, this is what we came up with...
I’ve been tirelessly working on this for the past several months.
And finally, it’s ready.
So we’ve decided to release it to you right here, right now.
- Anybody in IT related fields who wants to understand and get better at job interviews.