Publishing Prodigy: Outsource and Self Publish Kindle eBooks
What you'll learn
- Create a diversified eBook portfolio that generates passive cash every single day
- Learn about the BEST niches in information publishing with the "Hot Niches Cheat Sheet"
- Learn 6 niche finding strategies to put yourself in front of hundreds of thousands of prospective readers
- Learn The 3 Pillars of eBook Success...without any one of these, your book will crumble!
- Discover a tool that lets you see what Kindle users are searching
- Learn 3 simple Kindle eBook attributes that convert buyers daily
- Learn the attributes to TOP-SELLING eBook covers
- Hire the best niche writers and cover designers for next to nothing
- Access ready-to-use job posting templates and personal contacts for outsourcing
- Get 6 strategies to boost your sales rankings for FREE
- Scale your business by removing yourself from the day to day tasks using virtual assistants
- No experience required. Start today!
One of my biggest fears is not having income if I stopped working... If you resonate with this, have limited time, and no experience with writing or self-publishing, this is for you!
Watch me break down niche Kindle eBook self-publishing step by step. You will be using ghostwriters to create valuable, informative eBooks that sell! Then, you will learn how to scale your business to grow a healthy cash-flowing eBook portfolio.
"Excellent Overview on establishing a Kindle Publishing business:
Dan did a great job covering a comprehensive overview on Kindle Publishing as a business model, and how to outsource and scaling it. I am an established publisher, and learned a few things in this course I didn't know before.
It is geared more toward new publishers, yet I think both experienced and inexperienced writers/publishers can benefit from this course and the ideas it generates. I also appreciate that Dan covers a lot of ground in short and concise videos (some are 2-4 minutes). My time is valuable, and I love the fact that he keeps all the videos on point"- Kate Saunders
Module 1: Introduction to Kindle Publishing Prodigy: Get a 10,000 foot view of the Kindle Publishing Prodigy program + see the backend of my Amazon Kindle eBook portfolio.
Module 2: Niche Selection Strategies: In order to sell books, you need to choice a topic that sells. In this section, we will walk you through several of the strategies you can use to determine the niche or topic for each book you publish. Get this right, and the rest comes easy!
Module 3: Outsourcing Your Kindle E-Book: In this Module, we discuss how to create your first job post and how to select your e-book ghostwriter the RIGHT way. members will learn how to design awesome book covers for only $5, learn the 3 pillars of kindle publishing success, discover spy techniques on outsourcing websites, what type of content to put into your e-books and how to organize it, and how to manage your ghostwriter.
Module 4: Uploading Your Book to Kindle: In this module, you'll learn step by step how to upload your book to the Kindle Direct Publishing platform and get your book on the Amazon store in under 24 hours.
Module 5: Marketing Tips and Tricks: In this lesson, you'll learn about how to manage Amazon's free promo days you are given, how to correctly set up your author page, and some other sneaky tricks to boost your sales!
Module 6: Scaling Your Business: In this lesson, we will tie it all together by learning how to diversify and outsource even more so that you can be the owner of your business and focus on scaling your income to your desired goals.
It will take you a little over an hour and a half to consume the 6 modules and resources within this program. With just 1-2 hours per week, you can practice and implement the strategies and will have your first book published within 2 weeks generating sales. It costs less than $300 to publish each book, but your book CAN pay for itself within 1-3 months using these techniques. I look forward to hearing your success stories!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Self-Publishers
- Entrepreneurs with 1-2 hours per week to spare to create assets online
- Investors who want to leverage huge returns from a growing online marketplace
As a graduate of the University of Maryland with a degree in Marketing, I decided not to apply to a single traditional job out of school. I took the road less traveled, and started a 6 figure business flipping real estate and being a landlord. I also tour with a high energy funk/dance band. I also manage my real estate business, dabble in internet marketing, and self-publish niche eBooks.
Join me in my pursuit of making "Rich Dad" proud, building wealth by creating or buying valuable assets, whether it's through self-publishing, rental real estate, or internet marketing.