The Ultimate Guide To Getting Your Paperback Book Published
What you'll learn
- Write a compelling book title that engages readers, and design an eye-catching book cover that invites people to buy your book.
- Discover the truth behind bestsellers and how to become one yourself.
- Know your publishing options. Understand traditional publishing, self publishing, and more.
- Logistics of the publishing world: ISBN logistics, book binding options, setting a sales price, protecting your copyrights.
- Achieve knowledge about gaining celebrity and author endorsements for your book.
- No previous experience is required, you only need an open mind and a desire to get your life, business and/or career to the next level.
- You need to have a draft manuscript (almost) finished that you'll want to find a publishing home for.
- Haven't written your manuscript yet? Consider taking my book writing class! There you’ll gain all the knowledge needed to create a great work in very little time!
Anyone can publish an e-book, but readers want to know your words are good enough to print on paper.
In this course, bestselling author Wilko van de Kamp shares his unique author journey. By now, Wilko has several published bestselling books. He distilled his experience into a best practice method to benefit other authors. The material inside this course uncovers many insider secrets of the publishing industry: you'll get a "behind-the-scenes" look into the logistics of book publishing.
You'll leave the course with a step-by-step approach to the publishing industry, a publication date and several options to see your manuscript printed into a real (paperback) book. The insights will help you to turn your written manuscript into a physical book.
How long will it be until you are holding your own book, sharing your powerful story with the world?
Through engaging video and interactive exercises you'll discover:
Publishing best practices the most successful books have in common.
How to make your book concept compelling to your readers and potential publishers.
Common logistical mistakes many new authors make.
At the end of this course, you'll leave with an action plan to get your manuscript published as a print book. Going through the exercises in this course, you'll have a lot accomplished already:
You'll create a (more) catchy title for your book.
You'll have started on an intriguing book cover design.
You'll have an ISBN number for your book.
You'll know how to protect your copyrights (and not commit plagiarism yourself).
Are you ready to become a published author?
Who this course is for:
- This course will give you the tools to turn your manuscript into a published work of literature. It does not, however, address writing (see my writing course), and/or selling your book (see my sales mastery for authors class).
- This course is intended for new authors who want to begin on the journey of turning their manuscript into a physical book as well as becoming an expert in their field.
- Dedicated time is required with this course to convert your manuscript into a printed work.
- If you're an existing author, this course may help you revamp your publishing ways.
- The examples in this course focus on non-fiction books, however the publishing insights can be used for any kind of book (including fiction books, children's books, photography books, etc.)
Hi, I’m Wilko van de Kamp, bestselling author of the Freedom Project book series. For more than 15 years, I have helped people and their companies achieve their own results beyond their goals. I work with authors, coaches and experts to build their brand to become a #1 industry influencer and increase their impact on the communities they serve. We focus on every aspect of personal brand building through technology and storytelling, with a relentless focus on accelerating the achievement of their personal, professional and financial goals. And I would love to do the same for you!