The Ultimate Guide To Getting Your Paperback Book Published
What you'll learn
- Create an attention-grabbing book title and a visually appealing book cover that entices readers to purchase your book.
- Uncover the secrets behind bestselling books and learn how to apply them to your own writing to become a bestselling author.
- Gain an understanding of various publishing options including traditional publishing, self-publishing, and more.
- Learn the logistics of publishing, including obtaining an ISBN, choosing book binding options, setting a competitive sales price, and protecting your copyright.
- Gain insights on how to secure celebrity and author endorsements to increase visibility and credibility for your book.
- This course is suitable for everyone, regardless of their writing experience. All you need is an open mind and a strong desire to take your life, business, or career to the next level.
- This course is ideal for authors who have a draft manuscript (almost) finished and are looking for guidance on finding a publishing home for their work.
- Need help writing your manuscript? Check out my book writing class for all the tools and knowledge you need to create a great work in a short amount of time!
This course offers a comprehensive and proven approach to the publishing industry. Whether you're a first-time author or a seasoned writer, you'll learn how to turn your manuscript into a physical book. With engaging video and interactive exercises, bestselling author Wilko van de Kamp shares insider secrets and best practices to help you make your book concept compelling to readers and potential publishers. You'll leave the course with a clear action plan, a catchy title and book cover design, an ISBN number, and knowledge on how to protect your copyrights. Don't wait any longer to become a published author. Enroll in this course today and hold your own book in your hands sooner than you thought possible.
Anyone can publish an e-book, but readers want to know your words are good enough to print on paper.
In this course, you'll learn how to get a physical paperback book published that your future readers will love. Wilko van de Kamp, a bestselling author with several published books, shares his insider secrets and best practices to help you achieve success in the publishing industry.
Through engaging video and interactive exercises, you'll discover how to make your book concept compelling, avoid common logistical mistakes, and create a catchy title and book cover design. You'll also learn how to protect your copyrights and get an ISBN number for your book.
At the end of the course, you'll leave with an action plan to get your manuscript published as a print book. Whether you're a new author or have already published an e-book, this course will give you the tools and knowledge to become a successful published author. Are you ready to take the next step in your author journey?
How long will it be until you are holding your own book, sharing your powerful story with the world?
Through engaging video and interactive exercises you'll discover:
Publishing best practices the most successful books have in common.
How to make your book concept compelling to your readers and potential publishers.
Common logistical mistakes many new authors make.
At the end of this course, you'll leave with an action plan to get your manuscript published as a print book. Going through the exercises in this course, you'll have a lot accomplished already:
You'll create a (more) catchy title for your book.
You'll have started on an intriguing book cover design.
You'll have an ISBN number for your book.
You'll know how to protect your copyrights (and not commit plagiarism yourself).
Are you ready to become a published author?
Who this course is for:
- Transform your manuscript into a published work of literature with the tools provided in this course. Please note that this course does not cover the writing process (refer to our writing course) or the selling of your book (refer to our sales mastery for authors class).
- Embark on the journey of turning your manuscript into a published work of literature and establish yourself as an expert in your field with this course, designed specifically for new authors.
- To achieve success with this course, it is necessary to set aside dedicated time to transform your manuscript into a printed work.
- This course also caters to existing authors who wish to improve their publishing process and enhance their author journey.
- While the examples in this course primarily focus on non-fiction books, the publishing insights and techniques discussed can be applied to any kind of book, including fiction, children's books, photography books, and more.
Hi, I’m Wilko van de Kamp, bestselling author of the Freedom Project book series. For more than 15 years, I have helped people and their companies achieve their own results beyond their goals. I work with authors, coaches and experts to build their brand to become a #1 industry influencer and increase their impact on the communities they serve. We focus on every aspect of personal brand building through technology and storytelling, with a relentless focus on accelerating the achievement of their personal, professional and financial goals. And I would love to do the same for you!