Publish Captain Rocket* iPhone game under 2 hours, Unity 5
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to get your iOS developer license
- Learn how to create your own iPhone game without having to write code
- Learn basic of Unity 5 for iOS development
- Learn advertising network setup within Unity
- Learn how find free graphic images for games
- Learn how to modify and create your own game graphics, for non-artists
- Learn how to find free or cheap sound effects for games
- Learn how to add your own sound effects
- Learn how to publish your very own iPhone game to the iTunes app store in one afternoon
Get to know who is your instructor and get an in-depth overview of the course
If you want to follow along, you can get the source code project for free.
Please go to the download tab and get the Captain Rocket Pro version, enjoy!
PS: Be proactive, take the whole course, finish it and write a review. thank you.
In this lecture, you will have an overview of the game assets, such as graphics, code, sounds, icons and launch images.
In this lecture, you will learn how to modify the game over screen and the leader board.
In this lecture, you will learn how to modify the info setup in XCode.
In this lecture, you will learn how to add the in-app purchase product ID for the "remove ads" functionality.
In this lecture, you will learn how to upload your screenshots to the iTunes connect dashboard.
In this lecture, you will learn how to launch the chartboost campaign.
I have made a video just for you to show you exactly how to integrade Google Admob inside xcode. I even waited for a "build succeeded" in xcode to show you that it's ready to publish.
In this lecture, you will learn how to upload the app to the iTunes app store, for technical review.
In this lecture, you will learn how to get the most grow your app portfolio
- a MAC computer or MacInCloud online virtual MAC if you want to do it as you follow the lectures.
This course gives you the source code to create a clone of the Captain Rocket game for iPhone, made with Unity game engine.
You are shown every single step it takes to turn the existing game into your very own. You can apply any theme that you want. Some examples are Flying Angels, demons, ducks, penguins, or robots. Let your imagination go wild!
This course assumes you know nothing about making games, and you will publish your very own game to the apple app store without coding not even a single line of code,
The game comes with multiple advertising channels to bring your passive income.
And as a bonus, the game can also work on Android phones.
All it takes is one afternoon to have your very own game. Join us now.
- Solo / Indi entrepreneurs
- Graphic design students
- Computer science students
- great course for someone who wants to learn about the iTunes publication process
- People who want to start a mobile app business the inexpensive way, on their own