Get Publicity for Your Business as a Podcast Guest Expert
- Students should know what a podcast is.
- Students should have a topic or area of expertise they want to share.
Podcasts listeners are in over 60 million homes in the United States alone, and each listener is subscribed and listening to 7 shows per week on average, and listens to at least 80% of each episode according to research published by Nielson.
This course if for coaches, authors, public speakers, thought leaders, consultants, or any business leader who wants to leverage the power of publicity to grow their business by learning how to become a desired podcast guest expert, and how to monetize the process of doing so.
If you're not fully leveraging podcasting as a FREE path to grow your publicity and income, this is your perfect opportunity to start.
Regardless of how little, or how much experience you currently have in media appearances, you'll quickly master the step-by-step process of becoming a professional guest from experienced podcast host and professional guest expert Aaron Keith Hawkins.
He guides you, action-by-action, through the processes of becoming an expert podcast, monetizing your interviews, and growing your exposure rapidly with each appearance.
How to find the perfect podcasts based on your expertise.
How to craft your story to provide maximum value and impact for your host and audience.\
How to stand out and get booked regularly.
What technology you need to be a professional expert guest.
The exact preparation you need to be doing on interview day.
How to monetize each interview.
How to maximize your growth after each interview.
Let's grow your publicity. I'll see you inside...
- Students who want free targeted publicity.
- Why you should be consistently doing expert podcast guest interviews.
- Welcome: Introduction to the Course
- How to Leverage the 3 Paths to Your Ideal Podcasts.
- Crafting your 7-stage story.
- 5 ingredients to standing out and getting booked.
- The tech you need to show up like a pro.
- Step-by-step interview day preparation.
- The steps to monetization.
- The action-by-action path to maximum growth and monetization, post-interview.
I am an author, podcast host, professional coach, and keynote speaker with a graduate degree in Leadership with a focus on professional coaching. I have over 20 years of leadership and teaching experience in public service and as an entrepreneur. I work work personally and virtually to help my students and clients reach the next evolution of success and impact in their personal and professional lives.