Public Speaking with Confidence
- Willingness to learn and practice.
This is a simple yet effective approach to public speaking encouraging and supporting anyone, especially beginners. The course has been designed to help anyone looking for pointers to start out as a public speaker. This has been formatted as a result of an extensive experience as a public speaker. This also allows you to get a first hand evaluation from the expert.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners .
- People who are looking for training in public speaking and gaining confidence.
- 06:18Introduction to the course on Public speaking.
- 03:12Video 1: Speaking with Confidence - Preparation
- 04:36Video 2: Speaking with Confidence - Physicality
- 04:37Video 3: Speaking with Confidence - Voice / Tone
- 10:32Video 4: Speaking with Confidence - Structure
- 01:53Video 5: Speaking with Confidence - Evaluation
I am a women empowerment and personal development facilitator.
I run programmes to help business women create their strong and effective business message and relay it confidently anywhere.
Other programmes are around public speaking and raising self-confidence through gaining and growing self-love.
I run business events all year round connecting speakers and business owners and giving them a platform to share their services and products with wider business communities.
My service through my community organisation, Kaushalya UK, creates opportunities for growth and expression for women. It brings together women and help them get empowered and have awareness of self.
I wrote my life story in a book called 'Rich man's poor daughter' which emphasises upon the fact that self-love and self-preservation can be used to create a happy life. Currently, I am working on my second book.
I am a public speaker and I deliver engaging, inspirational and authentic speeches.