Public Speaking: For The Complete Beginner
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to reduce public speaking anxiety (no more sweaty palms for you)
- How to find your speaker style within 30 seconds or less and own it powerfully
- How to deliver a speech which garners the attention of all learning styles, using my simple 5 step framework
- How to brainstorm speech ideas from scratch so you never run out of things to say
- Just come with a willingness to be open to new ways of conquering public speaking fears
Do you find yourself worrying about whether people will listen to you, or even stay awake when you deliver a speech?
Perhaps you want to show up as you, but when you speak to an audience you become someone completely different?
Maybe you just want to be more confident speaking in front of others..
Let me introduce you to The Confident Speaker...
With this course I will show you how to become that confident speaker that commands an audience, control your pace and masters the components of an impactful speech.
It's time to be a The Confident Speaker!
Learn the components of an impactful speech
Learn how to reduce anxiety as a speaker
Find your speaker style in 30 seconds flat
...Plus access fill in the blank templates and a FREE community to get feedback
Enrol now for lifetime access so you can start your confident speaker journey with ease and support
- Beginner public speakers
How To Be Successful In This Course
How I Teach (Disclaimer: You May Not Like It)
Wooohoooo What You’re Going To Do
If I didn't cover something throughly enough or at all please message me with your question so I can fix it or add to this course.
As you're solution minded like me I want to make sure you're getting the most out of the course so use the Udemy question option or send me an email directly to email@example.com with your question