- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn The Fundamentals of Successful Speaking
- Implement Top Speakers' Tips and Tricks
- Take Specific Steps To Become A Confident Public Speaker
- Desire to Learn and Take Action
Imagine speaking confidently in any setting, being able to persuade your audience with charisma and skill. Is this possible for you? It is, if you're willing to learn and take action.
In this course, we cover the fundamentals of all successful public speaking, tips and tricks the best speakers use, tactics to overcome fear, and actionable next steps to get out there and start speaking. We also have interviews with top young millennial speakers that are sharing their secrets of successful speaking with you.
Most courses about public speaking are taught by older people that are out of touch with the millennial generation. This is a course by younger people, for younger people. As a millennial, public speaking is such a powerful skill to have as so few of your peers will be able to speak the way you can. The opportunities that come with this skillset are endless!
- You have unlimited lifetime access with no extra costs ever
- Our help is always available to you if you have a question or get stuck
- All future lectures, bonuses, etc are free and fully included
- This course is 100% backed by Udemy's no questions asked 30-day money back guarantee so you literally have nothing to lose!
- Millennials Who Want To Be Able To Speak Confidently In Any Setting
Thank you for joining our course on public speaking for millennials!
In this short introductory video we tell you what to expect from the course.
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- Tips and Tricks Used by Top Speakers
- Interviews With Successful Millennial Speakers
- Practical, Actionable Steps To Get Into Public Speaking
Please give us a 5-star review so we can continue to spread this empowering information to as many people as possible!
In this video, you'll learn about how learning public speaking will empower you to:
- Give Powerful Class Presentations
- Build Valuable Social Skills
- Influence and Persuade In Clubs and Societies
Public speaking is an essential skill to have for every entrepreneur out there. In this lecture, we go into some of the reasons why, including:
- Motivating Your Team
This video explains how you can use your skills as a public speaker to:
- Ensure That Your Staff Take You Seriously
- Fight For Your Team
- Establish Yourself As A Leader
There are three main types of speeches that you are likely to use.
Without knowing them you will have trouble planning an effective speech and discussing your performance with others who can help you improve.
Making eye contact with your audience keeps people engaged with your message. Do it the wrong way, however, and you can appear weak. Or worse... creepy!
In this video we describe how to use eye contact to show strength, be more convincing, and keep your listeners connected with your message.
Have you heard of the speaking trick called 'The Ball'? Most people have never heard of this technique, but we've all unknowingly seen it used by powerful politicians and CEOs. Watch this video and add this secret technique to your public speaking arsenal!
A major mistake that new speakers make is assuming that, because they are on stage, they are the only person who should be heard. Droning on like a dry lecturer, their audience is half asleep before their speech is half over!
By engaging with your audience you can keep the energy high and share your message on a more personal level. This video reveals the best ways you can interact with your audience!
Chirag Kulkarni is a serial entrepreneur and international public speaker. He shares valuable wisdom and distills his extensive public speaking knowledge in these videos. Here are some links to his web presence:
When we were learning to speaking public, Conrad Cheeks was the president of the Toastmasters Club that we were active members of. As president of Toastmasters, Conrad was able to lead the club to becoming a "Distinguished Club." Conrad has been speaking for years and has great advice to share in these videos. In this video, Conrad talks about how public speaking helps him in his life.
Thank you so much for joining us during this course! Now it's time to take action...
- Visit www.toastmasters.com to find a speaking club near you.
- Buy and read 1 or 2 of the books mentioned in the last video.
- Practice with a friend who also wants to improve their public speaking!
We're really glad you were able to learn with us here on Udemy. If you felt that you got value from this course, please leave us a 5 star review so that we can help others participate in the training you just received!