Public Speaking for Beginner
What you'll learn
- You will learn elements of Public Speaking, working forward to become the better version of yourself
- Learn to improve your eye contact with audience
- Learn how to build up your confidence on stage
- Learn how to use proper hand gestures during their presentation
- Learn how to manage your fears & anxiety by following a simple rule
- Learn how to improve your body languages
- Basic knowledge of the English Language.
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a handphone camera or webcam
“There are three things to aim at in public speaking: first, to get into your subject, then to get your subject into yourself, and lastly, to get your subject into the heart of your audience.” – Alexander Gregg
Public speaking has always been that skill that many people are afraid to pursue. What is the reason behind the fear of mastering public speaking skills? Why are so many members of the younger generation these so afraid of speaking in public? We are here to answer your questions!
Our course aims to guide students on a step by step guide on how to conquer that fear and becomes a better speaker in the future. After all, a good speaker expresses himself well and we all aim to be someone like that. This course will mainly focus on the tips and tricks on how to become a better speaker on stage and in public for beginners. It seems like the trait of speaking professionally in public is more and more desired in the market and people who can express their ideas really well are the benchmark for our students. We aim to help the students reach to a level where they can be confident in their own shoes and elevate their self esteem.
The objectives of our course are mainly the following:
Gain confidence with effective and fluent speaking.
Develop strong eye contact.
Better communicate with others.
Develop impressive critical and creative thinking skills.
Develop impressive leadership skills.
We aim to help youths in becoming more confident and well-elaborated when expressing themselves to the public.
Who this course is for:
- Shy and Introverted individual who have a hard time speaking in public.
- Talkative students who have a hard time to structure their speech
Involved in many public speaking events before, we are very much knowledgeable regarding the topics surrounding public speaking. We are a group of coaches and instructors of public speaking who are passionate in helping the younger generation to be more confident as well as become the better versions of themselves.