Public Speaking for Aspiring Professionals
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify your audience
- Outline a speech
- Organize your speaking points
- Flesh out a presentation
- Prepare speech details
- Overcome your natural nervousness
- Deliver a polished, professional speech
- Handle audience questions and comments effectively
- You'll need a basic understanding of business terminology
This course is designed to help you develop valuable public speaking skills and provides you with in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with power.
The course is divided into 11 sections. The first section is the course introduction. Sections 2, 3, and 4 help you prepare your topic and set yourself up to succeed. Sections 5 through 8 deliver the tips and tools you need to put it all together and overcome common obstacles to success. Sections 9 and 10 focus on the delivery of your speech and handling follow up questions. The final section wraps up the course and prepares you for what's ahead.
- This course is intended for professionals who wish to master the fundamental skills needed to be an effective public speaker
© 2018 PPI. Materials available are intended solely for use in this course. Materials may not be further distributed to any person outside of this course electronically or by print.
Some materials and content appearing in this course are copyrighted by Global Courseware, Inc. These materials are used with permission.