Public Speaking Done Different
What you'll learn
- Apply core skills to amp up your public speaking game.
- Understand who you are and how to leverage that for your best speaking.
- Pull ideas from advanced public speaking forms to level yourself up to expert status.
- Learn how to have fun and take yourself less seriously.
- Handle ANYTHING the audience throws at you.
- No actions required. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show ;)
You will either love this course or hate it.
I've been speaking publicly for more than a decade - acting and improv, motivational and business, all the good things.
I've been through a lot of public speaking courses that are boring. Courses that don't address the big challenges around this skill and how to beat them.
So I decided to take a risk and make something crazy. You'll see what I mean when you watch the intro video.
In this course:
- You'll learn the CORE techniques and tricks you need to build the foundation of good public speaking. Go from novice to good.
- We'll talk about your STYLE and how to inject that into your public speaking to connect with audiences and win at engagement. Go from good to great.
- I'll deep dive into CREATIVITY so we can talk about pro tips you can pull from all sorts of advanced forms of public speaking. Go from great to awesome.
This course is a wild ride of weirdness, authenticity, and comedy. You'll laugh, you'll think, and I hope you'll come out the other end with not only new knowledge but a new mindset as well.
Grab a seat, get some popcorn, and buckle up - it's going to be a ride.
-Nathan, Billy and Chad
Who this course is for:
- SHOULD: You're a total beginner who wants to learn how to do public speaking.
- SHOULD: You're experienced, but looking for some new ideas (I have many of those).
- SHOULD: You're bored from past classes and are looking for something interesting.
- SHOULD NOT: You think public speaking has a specific, one-size-fits-all formula.
- SHOULD NOT: You like formal, non-weird teachers. Not my forte.
- SHOULD NOT: You are a robot. No robots allowed.
I'm that funky Southern guy who speaks Chinese, works at a startup in Boulder, and wants to change the world.
I have over a decade's experience in public speaking: theatre, improv, film acting, motivational speaking, business pitching, trainings, and workshops. I'm also a writer / blogger / idea guy / video editor / amateur cook / not-so-amateur hiker.
I have helped thousand of students and teachers offline through my current work - and now I'm bringing it to you.