- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Overcome Stage Fright And Take The First Steps Towards Conquering Your Public Speaking Fears
- Taking Massive Imperfect Action, Rather Than Procrastinating Your First Public Speech
- Construct Your Speech Content So That It Flows And Your Listeners Get The Most Out Of It
- Understand The Purpose Speech, Construct A Specific Message & Use Rhetoric Devices
- Get To Know Your Audience In The Moments Leading Up To Your Speech
- Master The Top Tricks To Engage Your Audience From The Beginning So That They Hang On Your Every Word
- Express Yourself With Your Body By Mastering Your Stage Movement, Hand Gestures, Facial Expressions And Stage Presence
- Become A Voice Master By Playing With Your Pitch, Pace, Pause, Speed, Expressiveness And Tongue Twisters
- Design Jaw Dropping Visuals For Your Presentations
- Master Storytelling So That You Engage Your Listeners & Keep Them Fascinated With Your Speech Throughout
- Not Much, Improvement Comes With Practice
- They Have To Be Willing To Take Massive Imperfect Action
Have you ever had that situation when you have to deliver a speech, a talk in front of several other people and you start feeling anxious?
Even though you might know them all, your hands start getting sweaty, you're breathing much faster and you're inside your own mind thinking ...
"What if I fail?"
"What do they think about me?"
"What if they get bored?"
Well, guess what … Everyone is the same way. Believe it or not, even Bill Clinton had stage fright at some point. But for some people it's more natural to overcome that fear and push through. Others fight with it for a longer time.
We are Dragos and Alex and together we have over 17,000 students on Udemy. Alex is the president of the Toastmasters Club we're both a part of & together we practice our passion for public speaking on a weekly basis.
In this course we put together everything we know about public speaking. It's designed to provide you with the exact blueprint to face your fears and master the art of public speaking. This will happen in 3 stages:
- Stage 1: Overcome pubic speaking anxiety and learn exactly how to read your audience and engage them to the point where they become raving fans
- Stage 2: Consciously embody the techniques to aid your speaking such as body language, vocal variety and good use of visuals
- Stage 3: Take it a step further by crafting enticing stories that makes your audience jump on your every word
There is a 30 day money-back guarantee with this course and a number of free preview videos. If you want to overcome your fears and be that person that captivates people on stage, then take this course now and join us in the virtual classroom!
- Entrepreneurs Who Want To Pitch Investors
- Corporate Managers Who Are In Need Of More Powerful Presentations
- Students That Want To Improve Their Public Speaking Abilities
- Not Suited For Experienced Public Speakers, Even Though They Might Learn A Few Helpful Tricks
We all have our history of failures when it comes to Public Speaking. They tend to haunt us even several years later. Alex will share with you his stories of facing his fear of speaking in front of an audience.
Sure, from time to time, things will not go according to plan. This fear of the unknown can be a show stopper for many speakers. Instead of freaking out when something unexpected happens, how about we learn to embrace it and build upon it? This is where the "Yes, And" principle comes into play.
Delivering a public speech or a presentation in front of your colleagues can prove to be a challenge. Alex will share his experience of delivering an election speech, what he has learned from this experience and how you can also prepare for an internal company presentation.
Here is a tough one - how would you prepare for a speech delivered to a group of people from a different profession? Well, let's not stress too much about it because solutions exist. Let's unpack a few simple strategies to know your audience, even if they are completely unknown to you at first.
When giving a speech, some public speakers tend to get too excited and talk about so many things at once. Although it's well intentioned, crowding up the speech with several messages makes it harder to remember. In this lecture, Dragos will help you identify and properly communicate the specific message of your speech.
In the beginning of their careers, most public speakers ignore the impact of their voice on the audience. Let's see if you are also making the following vocal variety mistakes.
Welcome to the ancient Art of Storytelling! Alex will introduce you to the power and influence of stories. Trust us when we say that storytelling is by far the most underrated business skill.