Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
What you'll learn
- Understanding Key Steps in putting together public speaking and presentation.
- Frame work to put together a talk or a workshop
- Foundation to process of drawing from experiences to create an impact via talk
- Get started on developing your own personal style.
- Understanding and exposure to concepts of public speaking and presentation skills
- Have attempted public speaking at least once or twice
Looking to get confident in public? Do you have requirements to present and are looking to be more influential? Are you a speaker, who is looking to refine your impact? Do you have stage fear?
Anyone can talk in public and create an impact.
What will you get?
Process of ideating, conceptualizing, designing, developing and managing a talk/program online or in person
Delivering a talk effectively in a way that makes sense to you, adds value to the audience and facilitates influence
Going beyond language barriers, body language, voice modulation etc. and identifying your uniqueness
What this course will not cover
Indepth training on body language, voice modulation and expressions
Indepth coaching on scripting formats of talks
Indepth tips and tricks to manage stage delivery, notes and memory
** There are experts who offer a lot of value, and you can benefit from that along with this course. This course assumes that you will educate yourself in those parameters as well.
This course will take you through a frame work with templates, steps and tips that will help you navigate through putting together a talk, workshop or a program. While the program is complete in itself, researching and internalizing related topics will add to your growth. This program has been created to cater everyone, with special consideration for beginners. If you have practiced public speaking or are an expert, first chapter covers how you can navigate this course to benefit. Please note relevant aspects to your category before taking a deep dive into the course itself.
Wish you all the best.
Who this course is for:
- People who are starting off or are practicing public speaking.
- Professionals who need public speaking for presentations
Trishna comes from a long experience of talking in public which includes being a spokesperson for the organization, conducting workshops and hosting events over 15 years. Being petrified of speaking in public to loving interacting with people in a public platform. The deepest learnings has been to use one's voice and to come from a giving space.