In this course, you will learn the basics of Public Relations and how to secure press and media on your own. Sometimes when starting our own business, our budget is tight and we don’t have thousands of dollars to allocate to PR every month. I get it.
In PR for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs, I will teach you the fundamentals of public relations and how to go about executing a plan for your business. In this course you will:
- learn what a media kit is
- learn how to create one including a pitch, media list, press release, etc.
- be provided customizable templates to use for your own brand
- a list of free resources to create these media kits
- AND details on how to find and get contacts to media publications Such as Forbes, Business Insider, and many more!
I have a bachelors and masters degree in communications and marketing. I have worked in entertainment for 5+ years. I have had placements in Sheen Magazine, Nashville Blogging Collective, Huffington Post, and more. I have worked with award winning/nominated artists and actresses, authors, chefs, etc. Let’s get started!