- 31 mins on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A planet-centered methodology blending design thinking, management consulting, spiritual ecology and science.
- How to apply the Public-Planet Partnerships methodology to your design and innovation process.
- Brainstorm more creative, regenerative, and cost-efficient ideas to solve wicked problems.
- Experience the mindsets and heartsets required for a planet-centered design approach.
- Learn the differences between Public-Planet Partnerships (PPP) and other approaches, and how PPP can enable and support Nature-Based Solutions and Circular Economy.
- Recognize the different forms of partnerships in the natural world, and find the best partnership models with nature that are right for you.
- Imagination, humility and the desire to create mutually beneficial partnerships with the natural world.
- It is helpful to have already defined a challenge/problem statement or "how might we" question while taking the course, but not necessary.
Traditional Public-Private Partnerships are viewed as critical to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, yet we have overlooked our greatest social and economic partner: Planet Earth itself. We protect nature. We restore nature. We learn from nature. But we are not always actively partnering and collaborating with nature.
The Public-Planet Partnership (PPP) framework was developed to facilitate mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborations between humans and the rest of the natural world.
What if you forged collaborations with other species? What if you leveraged nature’s open source innovations? What if you formed fair trade deals with microbial communities? What if you formed consortiums with forests, and coalitions with oceans?
Through practical planet-centered design tools and methodologies, Public-Planet Partnerships is a nature-based solutions approach to the more traditional frameworks of Public-Private Partnerships, and human-centered design.
This course has been specifically developed for those without a scientific background, who are keen to understand and develop a practice of collaborating with the natural world.
The purchase of this video includes a Public-Planet Partnerships design methodology toolkit (19 tools + 2 bonus tools) in both English and French, a digital deck of Partnership Model Cards, 24 one-page Public-Planet Partnerships short case studies, and 4 in-depth case studies.
- A general non-scientific audience including (social) entrepreneurs, innovators, and NGOs.
- Design thinking and innovation facilitators, educators and practitioners.
- Corporate sustainability and social responsibility professionals.
- Public sector innovators designing solutions to social and environmental issues.
- Multi-laterals and international organizations focused on sustainable development.
Introduction to the course, the creators of the Public-Planet Partnerships methodology, and a reintroduction to nature. Visit: https://www.publicplanetpartnerships.com/
Nature as an entrepreneurial system that has been conducting research and development (R&D) for billions of years.