PTSD Veteran Trauma CBT Life Coaching Course
What you'll learn
- Students will learn to identify their negative feelings
- Students will reflect on a daily lesson
- Students will reframe negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones
- Students will form positive new habits and mindsets
- Students will learn how to keep a journal
- ability to take notes and apply lectures
This course uses a practical cognitive approach. The life coach will facilitate the course. She will present daily lessons that provide material for the student to reflect upon. The student will journal their thoughts and feelings based upon the lesson material in order to learn to recognize negative thoughts and feelings and reframe them with positive ones. Ideally students will finish the course noticing improved sleep, the ability to communicate better, rebuilt trust, and enjoy a better overall life through their work.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level course for Veterans
I believe you can accomplish amazing things with your life. I create courses in order to share knowledge with you. I develop courses to stimulate ideas for wealth creation and life improvement. I am honored to have over 84,000 students in 191 countries.
The mission of Crystal Tummala and Pursuing Wisdom Academy is to positively impact students worldwide through informational courses and by providing a path to personal transformation, one course at a time.