PTE Speaking made easy (easily achieve score of 79+)
What you'll learn
- The students will get familiar with excellent tips and templates for each section of the speaking test.
- The students will learn how to answer questions in each section to maximize their score via templates or techniques taught for each question item
- The students learn how to manage their time in each section of PTE speaking test to successfully complete them within the specified time limit.
- The students will get to know different types of questions in the PTE speaking test along with their order and number of each test item
- Knowing basic English
All 5 sections of the PTE Speaking module will be taught with templates, examples, and my sample answers with some exercises for you to hone your newly learnt templates. If you follow my templates and instructions, you will easily get 79+ in your PTE speaking test like the 3000 students who have had their face-to-face and/or online trainings with me and got their desired scores.
Taking part in an English proficiency test such as IELTS or PTE is not always about knowing English. You first need to know how the test works by getting trained by professionals, then do some mock tests, and finally sit the real test. No matter what your English proficiency level is, you always need to know the tips and hints of a test in order to be able to successfully smash it. I have had a couple of English native speakers in my classes and they sat the PTE test without any preparations and classes and then to their surprise, they got 50 for their speaking skill.
On the other hand, a large number of non-English background students with different levels of proficiency got a score of+79 after they got familiar with the test and learned how to respond to different sections of the test.
And as you know, speaking is one of the skills that most students struggle in getting a high score in their PTE test and, of course, everyone’s problem is the Repeat sentence section. This is because the Repeat Sentence questions alone contribute a total of 50 points to Speaking and Listening modules combined.
In this course, I will teach you an easy method which enables you to repeat all the repeat sentence questions regardless of how long they are and definitely improve your speaking score. This method has nothing to do with memory techniques and mental gymnastics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is preparing to sit the PTE Academic test
Hamid (Hugh) has taught IELTS and PTE overseas and in Australia for the past 25 years. He has published several books on IELTS and PTE. The recent one is "Practice PTE Collocations in Context" on Amazon. Hamid (Hugh) runs an online PTE practice website where students can practice real PTE questions. He also offers a free online PTE mock test that mirrors the real PTE test in every aspect, especially in predicting your real PTE score.