PTE Full Preparation - Easy to Understand - Useful Tips
What you'll learn
- Learn the 20 different PTE question types with tips for EACH question
- Learn one essay structure that you can copy for any essay question type
- Learn how to use the essay structure (template) with real PTE example questions and answers
- Learn how the PTE test is scored
- Learn how you can access some PTE example tests
- Learn how you can do a one on one live video call with me to practice your speaking and pronunciation for the PTE test
- Get access to weekly 15 min video lessons for free, on my YouTube channel
- Everything will be explained in an easy way for you to understand
- I have been an English language teacher for over 16 years since 2008
- Learn about Chat GPT soon
- No experienced needed you will learn everything you need to know in my course
Learn all the 20 different question types with the best tips for each question.
I will give you ONE essay structure that you can copy for your PTE test to get a high score. With the one template you will see real example questions and answers using the same structure. You will also get the chance to ask me any questions if you need to.We will go through Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking. I will explain everything in an easy way for you to understand.
I have been teaching for over 16 years, so I know how to teach in an easy way for you to understand. You will get the chance to access (OPTIONAL) real PTE tests and do a one on one live video call with me to practice your speaking and pronunciation.
At the very end, you will learn how the PTE test is actually marked. This will help you to understand which sections that you need to focus more on. Did you know for the essay writing, you may be asked to write two essay's BUT only one of the two will be marked and you will not know which one.
I find that with a lot of teachers when they teach they use words that a way too difficult for many students to understand and this makes students really confused. If someone teaches in that way it make it even more difficult for a student to understand. I have spent a lot of time to create this video course so that anyone can understand. I have provided pictures of each question type for you and I explain how each question needs to be answered.
*New information in Australia. If a student does not pass the speaking but passes everything else then you only need to resit the one you didn't pass, NOT everything else.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to take the PTE test - You will fill much more confident after this course
- Anyone interested in the PTE test
Hi, my name is Christian,
I am a passionate IELTS English Language Teacher in Australia, and I have been teaching since 2008. I have created this courses because I have had a lot of fantastic feedback from my students and I want to help as many students as possible. I am currently teaching in an international language school and honestly working my dream job. :-) I have met so many amazing students, who have now become life long friends and will always have a special place in my heart.
I have given 100 percent and tried my absolute best in every class and course I teach, so that you have the the most up to date and useful information.