PTC Creo Parametric - Full Motorbike Build - Advanced Module
What you'll learn
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of the inner workings of a motorcycle.
- You will learn to build a truly complex and intricate engineering motorcycle CAD model
- You will learn how to create and set chain mechanisms.
- You will learn to read and follow complex engineering drawings
- You need PTC Creo Parametric to take this course
- You need to be advanced in your PTC Creo Parametric skills. If you are learning, take a look at my other course 'PTC Creo Parametric-A Complete Beginner to Advanced Course'. It's the bestseller, you can't miss it!
- You need a computer and basic computer skills
- This course is hard work, you need to have the drive and motivation to succeed to take this course!
Welcome to CREO with Chris! This advance course module, building a full motorcycle, is going to challenge you and take your skills to the MAX!
With nearly 30 hours of highly advanced part creation and assemblies to go through, and nearly 200 downloadable resources, this course is not for the faint hearted! You can’t miss a single step if you want to have that finished motorcycle in your workspace – so get ready to put in some effort!
I will be putting you through your paces and testing your PTC Creo Parametric skills through every step of this motorcycle build.
To take this course you need to be confident in your skills with PTC Creo Parametric. If you are a learner then take a look at my comprehensive course on Creo: PTC Creo Parametric-A Complete Beginner to Advanced Course. Thanks to my amazing students, this course is the number one course on PTC Creo Parametric on Udemy! It’s the only course you need to develop your skills and set you on your journey to being a CAD professional.
By the time you have completed this advanced motorcycle build courser, you will have a fundamental understanding of the interna workings of a motorcycle and you will have a model that you can be proud to show off to your friends and colleagues, or maybe even show it off in interviews when you progress in your CAD career!
This course has over 28+ hours of Full HD video lecture content. And nearly 200 downloadable resources.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for advanced PTC Creo Parametric Users
Christopher has over 10 years experience in Engineering CAD Modelling. Having studied a Master's Engineering Course at Nottingham University, he went on to work as the lead engineer at Seawater Greenhouse, developing state of the art Solar Desalination agri-tech technology, deploying two test academic pilot greenhouses in Somalia in 2017.
Chris then went on to found Canopy Farms Ltd. Developing commercial solar desalination greenhouse technology for deployment in the Middle East, addressing key governmental policy concerns in water insecurity, food insecurity and green energy adoption.
Chris' extensive skills in Engineering CAD Modelling and real-world professional experience have been harnessed to bring you a comprehensive learning experience.