Become Psychotherapist & Open Practice - ACCREDITED CERT
What you'll learn
- Have theoretical knowledge on providing psychotherapy
- Being aware of psychotherapeutic approaches and types
- Understand various types of mental health disorders
- Have a knowledge on opening private practice and advertising
- Interest in Psychology and/or Psychotherapy
- Knowledge of accessing Udemy for taking this course
- Interest in working with people at a 'therapy' level
Are you interested in working with people who struggle with mental health issues and day-to-day challenges?
Do you want to learn how to become a psychotherapist and whether this career is for you?
Then I would like to welcome you to this course!
In this course, you will take 28 informative lectures which you can listen to at home or on the way to work!
You will be guided with the step-by-step approach in becoming a therapist or a coach who specialises in using a psychotherapeutic approach in your work.
In this course you will learn for example:
person-centered therapy and psychoanalysis
working with anxiety
symptomatology of depression
how to recognise schizophrenia
what 'eating disorders'
how to open and advertise your own practice
You will also learn how to work with the clients on one-to-one basis, group therapy, and online Skype sessions. And you will also learn how to 'work from home' and where to find your clients!
Are you interested in learning about your career in professional psychotherapy, and how you could open your own private practice?
Then what are you waiting for?
Enrol now and I will see you in my class!
About your instructor: Elmira Strange, MPhil - a research Psychologist with 10 years of experience in teaching (at University and online). Elmira has a passion for creating courses related to Psychology, Counselling, Self-Development, and Coaching.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a psychotherapist
- Anyone who wants to become a coach, counsellor, therapist
- Anyone who would like to use therapeutic methods in their work
- Anyone who is interested in psychologically supporting other people
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Psycho-Spiritual Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology and Spiritual Development.
My previous work involved Research Psychology (at a senior level) and Lecturing at University (Wales, UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK (where I've been living ever since my teenage years).
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery (with 3 remaining days to live) and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience started my inner transformative journey into spiritual realms. Currently, I've been living as a Digital Nomad (since 2015).
My interests: Psycho-Spiritual Development, Digital Nomad lifestyle, and Scuba Diving!