Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: Advanced Level -ACCREDITED CERT
What you'll learn
- Approaches & Useful Techniques in Psychotherapy
- How Psychodynamic Psychotherapy works
- How to set up a therapeutic session
- The difference between 'Brief Therapy' and 'Long-term' treatment
- How to ask for a 'consent'
- and much more!
- You have an interest in Psychology or Psychotherapy related fields
- You are ready to access your course on your laptop or smartphone (tablet) and make notes!
Are you interested in working with people who struggle with mental health issues and day-to-day challenges? Do you want to learn how to become a psychodynamic psychotherapist and learn new techniques that you can use in your work?
Then I would like to welcome you to this course!
In this comprehensive course you will take 36 informative lectures which you can listen to at home or on the way to work!
You will be guided with the step-by-step approach in becoming a therapist or a coach who specialises in using a psychodynamic approach in your work.
Here you will learn for example:
- several defence mechanisms that people use in everyday life to block out their unwanted thoughts and memories, for example through 'denial', 'repression' and 'projection'
- various psychodynamic techniques created by Sigmund Freud and his followers and which are used as a part of the psychoanalysis process - e.g. 'free association', 'symbolism' and 'dream interpretation'
- how to provide ethical and positive environment for your client
- how to conduct an assessment session
- how to write a consent and get permission from your client about the treatment
- how many sessions you need to provide to your clients and how often
As a bonus material at the end of this course, you will have access to 3 SPECIAL BONUS LECTURES on:
- ‘additional techniques in psychotherapy’
- ‘stress and anger management’
- ‘acceptance and commitment therapy’ (which has become increasingly popular!)
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
See you in my class! ;)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in therapy and psychology related topics
- Anyone who started their psychology or counselling studies
- Anyone who wants to understand what 'Psychodynamic Psychotherapy' is
- Anyone who works with people in caring professions or mental health settings
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Certified Life Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling, and Coaching.
My previous work involved Research Psychology and Lecturing at University (UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK.
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience made me realise that we are here to share our knowledge, help each other, and enjoy this life.
My interests: Psychology, Motivation, Self-Development, Therapy
My previous experience: Whilst I was working at University (Wales, UK) as a Senior Researcher and Psychology Lecturer (prior to Udemy), my focus was on 'Researching Stress in Families of Disabled Children' where I had to learn what makes people stressed and unhappy.
Since 2006 I am working as an 'online entrepreneur': writing blogs and books, creating YouTube videos, and teaching Psychology & Self-Development which has become my true passion. In my Udemy courses, I combine my extensive knowledge of 'online entrepreneurship' and my passion for Motivational Psychology, Coaching, and Psychotherapy.