Psychedelic Music production workshop with Cubase Level 2
What you'll learn
- Sound Design With Zebra 2 VST / Action of LFO
- Progression of percussions
- Setup tp record midi in Audio
- Creation of Patch with Zebra 2 VST / Midi Learn (Assignations)
- Create FX Samples and ambiance sounds
- Explaination of envelopp of the sound (ADSR), action of release
- Put the sounds in the track, write the story
- Cut a sample to create gate
- Editing volume in 1 audio sample
- Bounce Audio element
- Moove quantize in an audio sample
- Bounce audio element
- Using Pitch envelopp to create a break
- have the first bases with Cubase
- have cubase and Zebra 2 Vst
Learn to produce Psychedelic Trance Music with Cubase Level 2 by Twisted Kala.
This is the following of "Psychedelic Music production workshop with Cubase".
You can follow also this course separatly if you have already some bases in Music production.
You will find a lot of tips to use Cubase and also to write psychedelic Music.
You will learn also the use of the effects in this style.
My particularity is to create deep sounds by working on sound synthesis, and we will create our own sounds from the initial patch (which is a raw wave).....
We will learn the action of the LFO, which is a precious tool in sound synthesis. The advantage to create your own sounds is that then the track is unique, and it really comes from what you have inside of yourself. Then after few tracks the people can immediatly recognize that the work is from you. You give like that a print to you music.
In this course we'll focus also in the sound synthesis on creating FX and ambient sounds.
And then with all this sounds created, we'll start to write a proper story.
After taking this course, with some personal work, you'll be able to write your own psychedelic trance music track.
There is now a Bonus update in the section 4: some really nice sound synthesis with the Vst Serum, to can go deeper in the creation of your sounds.
Let's create all together a new magical world.
Karine / Twisted Kala
Who this course is for:
- Producer want to know some tips of psychedelic music
- who archieved the first level of my course.
- curious about psychedelic trance music?
Twisted Kala is karine PETIAU. French.
Her first approach to music was through classical music, experimental sounds and break beat rythms .....
She spent 10 years learning piano and classical music theory at Montpellier’s conservatory of Music in France.
She’s been producing on Cubase for the last 15 years....
Today she built her Synteziser modular DIY and create with it the sounds used in her music. ..
She enjoys using her sounds to embark people onto deep journeys within themselves ...
She played Twisted Kala in various places such as Asia (India, Nepal, Thailande, Shri Lanka), Europe (Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Greece, Turkey, Austria, Sweden, Hungary, Ireland), Russia, Switzerland, London, Lebannon, Mexico, Brazil, Australia.....
Since few years she also gives «Psychedelic Music Production Workshops» in the places she play, like India, Brazil, Australia...