Scrum Master PSM 1 - Scrum Master Certification - Agile 2022
What you'll learn
- Essential skills to become a great Scrum Master
- About the Professional Scrum Master PSM 1 certification with all the preparation necessary to take the assessment
- How to get the Scrum team ready for their first Sprint and how to run the first Sprint
- Tried and tested advice on applying the Scrum theory in practice
- All Scrum theory covering the Scrum Team, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Empiricism and Evidence-based Management
- How to use popular Scrum based software products such as Jira, Trello and Retrospective Boards
- No prior knowledge is necessary, but a backround in project management or software development is useful
Do you want to learn to become a great Scrum Master?
Are you ready to learn about Agile and Scrum?
Do you want to take your Professional Scrum Master PSM 1 certification?
Great, then this course is for you!
This course is for anyone who wants to rapidly improve their career prospects in the booming industry of software development without learning how to code.
It is also for anyone that wants to make the most of their Development Team, improve their management skills and create higher-value products for their business.
If you are an entrepreneur with an idea, this course will teach you how to manage a team to turn your vision into a reality ready for the marketplace.
After taking this course, you will have a good understanding of the skills necessary for effective leadership as a Scrum Master and be well prepared to take the PSM 1 Scrum Maser certification.
Until now, you might have struggled to manage a team to build the right product or solution...
Or, you might have finished a project and the item developed was over budget, delayed and once launched it didn't get as many users as you hoped.
If this sounds familiar, then this course will help!
Who is your instructor?
Michael James is a UK Business and Leadership Instructor who has over a decade of experience in management and leadership in the corporate environment and has been working in product development for over 10 years as both a private consultant and for one of the largest organizations in the UK. Michael James has also managed and built many private entrepreneurial mobile app and website products with 1000s of downloads and users.
This course covers the entire Scrum theory essentials focusing on the Product Owner. It also includes software practicals and advice from tried and tested experience:
This course covers the entire Scrum theory essentials focusing on the Scrum Master. It also includes software practicals and advice from tried and tested experience:
Agile and Scrum explained
The PSM 1 certification exam
Practice quizzes and tests based on the certification exam
Certification assessment tips
Scrum work management tool demonstrations
The Product Owner role
The Scrum Master role
The Developer role
The Scrum Events
The Scrum Artefacts
The Scrum Guide
Sprint Retrospective software demonstration
Tips requirement gathering
Common problems and solutions
Making a start and setting things up
...and much more!
Anyone who is looking to build a career in Scrum Management must understand the above. If you don't, then this course is perfect for you.
So go ahead and click the enrol button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to progress their career in management and product development
- Former Project Managers looking to reskill with the Scrum Framework
- Entrepreneurs looking to get the most value out of their Developers and developed products
- Anyone interested in Agile or Scrum
- Developers looking for a side ways move into Scrum Management
- Anyone looking obtain a certification in Scrum as a Scrum Master
- People wanting to take Professional Scrum Master PSM 1 certification
Hi Mike here. I'm a UK Business and Leadership Instructor specializing in Data Management and Data Science Leadership.
I've been working with Big Data and sensitive large national datasets for over ten years and leading on software development projects.
I've got a BA (Hons) Degree in Business Management.
I really enjoy teaching people the business and leadership skills that have taken me years to acquire.