PSD to HTML5 + Bootstrap: A Complete Guide
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Photoshop for web designers, Bootstrap and responsive grid system.
- Skills to develop a fully responsive website Using Bootstrap v4.2 and responsive grid
- Learn clean, modern web design trends and apply them into your projects
- Learn How to add page loader inside any website.
- Feel comfortable taking any PSD design and converting it into a fully functional website.
- 1-Basic understanding of HTML And CSS
- 2-Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6/CC (or a free trial)
- 3-A code editor of your choice (Brackets in my case)
- 4-Internet connection is required.
Hi, there are you planning your web design career and looking for a good starting point? Or maybe you are just a beginner web developer/designer who is looking forward to learning how PSD to HTML5 works together?
Either way, PSD to HTML 5 conversion is an important skill to every web developer/designer must-have.
PSD to HTML5 conversion course will take you from a complete beginner to an advanced developer who is feeling comfortable converting PSD designs into fully functional and responsive HTML5 websites.
This is a lot more than the PSD-to-HTML5 course. It is one of the most comprehensive web design/development courses out there as its very content-rich and features a lot of topics. We’ll start off with Photoshop for a web designer. Inside it, you will learn photoshop basics and finally, you are able to design PSD file and sliced PSD file. Then we’ll start coding our HTML5 markup to prepare the development of the website.
After taking this course, you will have enormous confidence in building PSD to HTML5 responsive websites.
And also, you will have 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
But, I promise, you will love this course.
Now take a look at the full demo of the template that we are going to build in this course which is a free preview.
I am really excited to see you on this course :)
- Beginner web developer curious about PSD to HTML5 conversion.
- Designers and developers looking to learn how to convert a PSD design to fully functional and responsive HTML5 website.
- Beginners with no knowledge of Photoshop interested in web design/development and converting PSD designs.
- Anyone who is interested in how Photoshop and HTML5 work together.
- Anyone who wants to learn bootstrap