Beginner Photoshop to HTML5 and CSS3
In this course you will learn how to create a basic website using Phohoshop and Dreamweaver. You will be able to use Photoshop to create a design for your website and use Dreamweaver to organise the content and make the website fully functional. The website will contain 5 pages : Home, About me, Services, Portfolio and Contact and all the images and support materials are provided. By the end of this course you will be able to make a basic website and put it Live.
To see the website you will make goto: http://www.webcoursesshowcase.com/beginners/index.html
- Udemy PSD To HTML Intro 109:26
- Final Website00:18
- Links to download programs00:39
- Homepage PSD00:02
- Session 3 Slicing And Dicing12:10
- Powerpoint image filetypes3.6 MB
- Choosing The Right Image Format checklist85.5 kB
- About No Slices10.8 MB
- About Slices12.8 MB
- Homepage With Tags and Sections348.1 kB
- HTML390.1 kB
- Homepage HTML2.1 kB
- Homepage Images zip59.7 kB
- Session 4 CSS57:40
- Final Website files870.7 kB
- CSS styling70.2 kB
- Filezilla3.7 MB
- Screencast on how to put your website LIVE00:07
- Getting information from a PSD to use in your code10:39
Carl is the founder ofand a UX consultant for the United Nations. At Web Courses Carl teaches Web Design and Online Marketing to people from all around the world. He has been designing websites for over 16 years and is passionate about creating usable designs and creative online marketing strategies for WCB and their clients.
Accessibility is a big passion of Carl's and has spoken at UN conferences on Inclusive Business around South East Asia. Recently he has been invited to give Social Media Marketing advise to UNAIDS as part of a new Asia campaign.
When not UX`ing, HTML'ing or teaching there is nothing more Carl likes than a blank canvas on Adobe Photoshop, a tool he has been using since version 3.0!