Prepare Your Own Strong Provisional Patent Application
What you'll learn
- Student inventors will learn how to use their invention drawing prepared by ASCADEX or others to explain their invention for a provisional patent application
- Student inventors will first learn how to define their patent drawing for labeling
- Student inventors will learn how to avoid labeling their patent drawing the wrong way
- Using a sample patent drawing, student inventors will learn to label their patent drawing the right way by first adding reference names to the sample drawing.
- Students inventors will also learn how to add reference numbers to go along with the reference names
- Finally student will learn how to use the valuable information gathered from their drawing as a bases for preparing their own provisional patent application.
- There are no course requirement, just have an idea you want to learn to label and the course will help you break it down in an orderly manner
- You can also learn the course just to be able to explain to someone who may need to know.
Step By Step Video Course As You Prepare Your Own Strong Provisional Patent Application Document. This course was prepared by Autrige Dennis, Senior Patent Illustrator at ASCADEX website.
Welcome to ASCADEX Provisional Patent Help
If you have an invention and you want to take it to a patent pending status by filing a strong provisional patent application, you need this course. All Self-Filing Inventors Need This course and the accompany free book before filing their provisional patent application. The course is a step by step guide to presenting, numbering, and explaining your invention drawings in your provisional patent application like the pros.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE WHEN PREPARING YOUR OWN PROVISIONAL PATENT APPLICATION? CONSIDER THIS...
- You have an invention idea you want to protect to patent pending status.
- You've researched steps to filing your own provisional patent application.
- You are now on the right track by visiting ASCADEX Patent Illustrating Services website and ordering your
patent illustrations or requesting information about patent drawings.
- We prepare a STRONG patent illustration for you that will explain your drawing well.
The fifth step is the most critical step -the task of Labelling & Explaining your drawings. Though you have a STRONG patent drawing, incorrectly labelling and explaining your drawings could lead to you filing an application with a STRONG drawing but a WEAK patent. This is something that many attorneys warned inventors about. This course is prepared to help you avoid that mistake.
With the use of a sample patent drawing and step by step explanation, the course guides you through the process of labelling and explaining your own drawings. Included also is a full eBook which includes a real-life provisional application sample to guide you through the process of completing your own invention project. An application prepared by someone like you.
Will You Be Using the Services of a Patent Attorney?
The course and the accompany book and resources will help you prepare your document before you meet with the attorney so that you make the attorney's work easier and save you money.
By all mean, enroll in this course even before you order patent illustration as it will help you get the most from the patent illustrator.
Throughout the years, many inventors benefited from the valuable insight and information we gave them while preparing their patent illustrations. This video course and the bonus resource was prepared simply to equip inventors as they move on to the next step of preparing their patent application. With this comprehensive course and included resources, all inventors can now prepare a stronger provisional patent application when doing it themselves and are directed to honest and experienced patent attorney when they need one.
This course is divided into 15 digestible lessons to make sure you get the best learning experience possible. the course is like a journey. We take an imaginary invention, build it together as if it was your own invention. Then we prepare the patent illustration together and later in the course, we prepare an ironclad provisional patent document base on the technique used to draw out the details from the invention. You can use the sample invention or you can use your own invention as you complete the course.
Once again, after completing this course, you will understand what goes into preparing a patent application document, and you will be well equipped to prepare and file your own provisional patent application with the US Patent Office.
Who this course is for:
- Inventors, entrepreneurs, product designers and anyone who has an idea for a product and need to immediately protect it with a provisional patent application.
- Beginner inventors preparing their own patent application, patent attorney learning to be a patent attorney
- intellectual property students
- innovative business owners
- patent agent learn the business of preparing a patent application
Autrige Dennis is an inventor, patent illustrator and entrepreneur. Autrige has worked in-house at a renowned patent law firm for many years before starting his company ASCADEX. Working at ASCADEX provides him the opportunity to work with inventors, patent law firms and companies around the world. What he enjoys the most is working with individual inventors for whom this course material was prepared. Autrige can be reached at his email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question related to the contents of this course.