#1. Raise up to 2 band scores on IELTS Writing Task 2
What you'll learn
- 1. You can identify and avoid a lot of common but fatal mistakes and diminish the fear or headache of writing IELTS essay task 2.
- 2. You will know how to write an official Thesis Statement that connects, controls and empowers the whole essay.
- 3. You can write fast without off-topics but with a strong supporting relationship for all paragraphs from Intro to Conclusion.
- 4. Through our analysis, you'll be able to write in a powerful but simple structure for strong Intro, Conclusion and half of Body.
- 5. You'll be happy see our straightforward method which is a most official yet simple way to dramatically raise up to 2 band scores possible!
- 6. You’ll get the solutions from our series courses with innovative topics of current trend and for prevailing problems.
- If you have taken a junior high English writing courses or have prepared for writing tests even from a non-English speaking country can take this course as long as you can read or check dictionary for the simple essay I present and analyze. The speed I talk is said to be clear and in right pace, most of which has words written and presented in the slides with the assistance of easy understandable pictures, symbols, formulas, templates and point summaries.
* Good News:
1. This course has been updated three times since first published, each time is further improved in content and technology for easy understanding and fun learning.
2. It possesses new concepts, strategies, methods, and solutions with the analysis of real-life essays from sentences to whole structures and suggestions mostly for IELTS and other test prep essay exams!
This beginning course analyzes over 15 real-life essay parts to support my effective methodologies for you. It introduces a systematic essay writing tool and skill set for all the courses to come designed for most learners to improve up to 2 band score higher possible.
It is insightful and innovative from over two decades of Test Prep teaching experience. The goals are to remove some common misconceptions and to unblock the prevailing barriers for the students. It has made interesting with straight video presentations and music, and real-life essay samples and exercises.
I have seen many students and busy professionals spent too much time and still feel lost in preparing essay writing, missing the forest for the trees. Familiar with students of multi-lingual cultures and TESOL methodologies, I know better how to resolve the developmental learning barriers. I believe my decades of proven-success solutions can help a breakthrough in your test achievements.
In this first course, I stress the result of a functional or misfunctioned thesis statement that can bring in either a success or not in your essay score. Through the demo and analysis of the problematic essay parts and suggested official methods, you learn to facilitate and empower your whole essay.
The series of courses that followed will be teaching how to write different sentences’ natures and how to construct them in dimensions. Formulas for each part of the sentence will be offered which will save you double effort, time, and lots of complications.
The most official way of writing is always the most effective. Therefore, we have faith that it will provide you a big jump of up to 2 band scores in your essay writing score like most of our students who have proven successful over the last two decades in IELTS writing task 2, and TOEFL, SAT essays, the most heavily scored part!
Who this course is for:
- If you have goals to pass the tests required as IELTS for different trades and purposes.
- Local and international students’ who need the writing skills for reports, term papers & theses.
- Career people for certificates or licenses and business drafts, reports or legal paper writing.
- Even freelance professionals and amateurs can benefit for business letters & writing deals.
Grace Solomon, the author of these innovative Test Prep / IELTS Essay Writing Task 2 courses and several books upon publication, has MA in Edu. in TESOL, minor in Foreign Language Teaching, and MBA as well as several other certificates from the US.
She has been a US and Canadian College lecturer in1990s and 2000s, and a consultant, instructor, and foreign expert in a few China universities in 2006 and 2009. She had been an entrepreneur of a few training schools in these countries from 2002 to 2018 before she started online education.
Her intellectual property appears in all four English skills where the most difficult essay writing becomes her specialty for which these innovative courses were created dedicated to people who are struggling with essay exams.
Personal interests and hobbies are writing, poetry, music, ballroom dancing, and sports exercises. Never too late to learn is my belief and creative teaching with innovative methods has been my lifetime passion. Welcome onboard, my dear friends!