Proven People Management Process in small business
What you'll learn
- You will learn the reasons for high attrition and poor people engagement
- You will appreciate the need for Holistic HR processes in your organization to drive people towards performance
- You will learn the importance of manpower planning and the linkage with your business goal
- You will learn key insights in developing organizational structure,roles and responsibility for your people
- You will learn the mistakes you are doing during recruitment process and right approaches
- You will learn the process of setting performance based management and success factors for culture building
- You will learn the process of developing your team for delivering results
- You will learn the process of engaging the people and proven practices on engagement for different levels of people
- No specific prerequisites
- Your organization must be small or emerging organization with people challenges, the processes described in this course will be connected very well
This course is all about improving your people management process and ensuring low attrition, high level of people engagement towards achieving the organizational goal as ONE TEAM. People's management process is not a standalone, one-time initiative, and this calls for a holistic approach.
This course is structured with basic understandings of small, emerging organization's existing people management practices and its impact on attracting, developing, and retaining talent. The course is divided into five broad areas of people management processes viz, human resources planning process, recruitment process, performance management process, people development process, and engagement practices. In each process, the concepts, tools, and techniques being used in the industry, and some practical insights are given. To ease your implementation, given compatible formats wherever possible.
This course will give an overview idea to build a performance-based culture in your organization and sustain the growth of your business. This course is meant for SME business owners, Plant heads, Functional managers, and human resource managers in small, medium scale organizations of any industry background.
At the end of the course, you will be able to re-look at your organizational people management process and realize the gap and ready to apply some of the people management processes learned in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Any one is interested to improve performance in the organization through people management;
- Human Resource Manager ; Business Head or CEO of small, emerging size organization
- Functional / Team Leaders who are managing people of different background
I am Ganesh Babu, Founder & CEO of Winning Minds Solutions, a business consulting firm helps small, emerging medium size (SME's) organizations that struggle with Profitability and growth.
Graduated in industrial engineering with 24 years of contribution in various functions like Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Operations, and Project management in leading multinational organizations in India, I gained hands-on experience in converting low-performance organizations into high performance.
My core expertise areas are Lean Manufacturing, Process / Industrial Engineering, Plant layout designing, New Product development through Project Management, and people development. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, USA.
Since 2012, my organization Winning Minds Solutions has so far helped more than 70 organizations to improve productivity, sales turnover through efficiency improvements, business profitability, and build a performance-based culture to sustain the business profitability & growth.
My unique strength is facilitating the team to implement the solutions and show results that enable repetitive engagement and referrals of our services.
I am the author of 3 books, namely Maximizing Profitability in small, emerging organizations, Business (Head) Transformation & Thoughts on Life Excellence. I am regularly writing and speaking on personal and business transformation subject in online and different forums.