Learn Protractor(Angular Testing) from scratch +Framework
What you'll learn
- By end of this course, You will get complete knowledge on Protractor API to automate any Angular/NonAngular Apps
- You will gain the ability to design Protractor framework from scratch using jasmine Unit testing techniques
- Understand the Nodejs principles and package json in depth for CI integration
- Includes a Practice Website to play around with all available Protractor functions to automate
- Crack any Protractor Interview on Single shot!
- No prior experience required on any language. Everything including Tool setup instructions are taken care in the course.
- Theoretical Material,Code dump and Interview Guide are available for download
- You will have Life Time instructor support to get solved all your queries and we will get back with solutions in less than 12 hours
Course Last Updated- March 3rd- [Protractor Cucumber BDD Framework]
Protractor is developed by Angular core team and takes clear edge over all other testing tools for Angular Apps automation in terms of stability, reliabity ,Performance and Code complexity.
And I Bet! On course Completion You can clear any interview or develop Protractor framework on your own.
Below is the course Content we Cover:
Introduction to protractor
Node.js basics with setup instructions
Protractor Setup and installation
Protractor API Overeview
Different locator strategies available in Protractor
Working with Angular UI Elements with Protractor
Understanding the configuration file
20+ Practise exercises on UI Automation using Protractor
Working with non Angular Apps using protractor
jasmine Unit testing framework basics
Optimizing protractor tests for Framework development
Page object mechanism in JS frameworks
Data driven and parameterzation using Jasmine Framework
Client reports generation and config methods for Robust framework
Indepth understanding of Pacakage.json file and npm commands
Integrating the Protractor framework with CI Jenkins tool
Introduction to Git Hub
Wish you all the Best! See you all in the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Any Software Proffesional
Nothing is Impossible. It all depends on how we are Trained on it.
Teaching is my Passion. And it’s my Profession. The only Business I know is Spreading the Knowledge.
"Every QA Professional have a wish of learning trending Automation courses but somehow 90% of them are giving up their thoughts
It’s not due to the lack of courses available in the Market, but it’s about finding the right Mentor who can guide, teach and understand student's pulse with their background education"
So, to full fill all these Gaps, I have established "Rahul Shetty Academy” few years ago to help all my QA Colleagues for smooth Transition to QA Automation Career. As of 2021, I have successfully taught more than 500k+ Students world wide from various platforms with overwhelming response from every country.
As of today, Rahul Shetty Emerged as #1 Popular Instructor in the Udemy with the student count of 500K+ Students.
And I am expanding my mission of helping others with many other QA Services like Mentorship for Career Guidance, QA Consulting etc from my official WebSite "RahulShettyAcademy"
Below are the courses I teach in RahulShettyAcademy &Udemy platform and this list keep expands every other month.
For Web Automation Testing :
1.Selenium Tutorial - In Java and Python
3. Protractor Automation - Java Script
4. WebDriverIO /Node.js - Java Script
5.Selenium- Frameworks ( Java - TestNG & Cucumber)
6. Selenium- Frameworks ( Python - PyTest & Robot)
7. Selenium- Frameworks ( Java Script - Node.js)
Mobile Automation Testing
8. Appium Mobile Testing Tutorial
For API Automation Testing :
9. SoapUI API Automation with Groovy
10. Rest API Automation with Java ( Rest Assured)
11. Back end /API Testing with Python
For Performance Testing:
13. Jmeter Tutorial
For complete QA Process:
14. Software Testing comprehensive Tutorial
For Security and Data Base Testing :
15. Web Security Testing tutorial
16. SQL-Data Base Testing Tutorial
For Devops/Test Architect -
17. Azure Devops fundamentals with CI/CD
18. Devops fundamentals with AWS &Jenkins & Ansible
19. Java Design Patterns for Automation Framework Design
White Box Testing
20.Spring Boot Unit Testing (Mockito &MVC)
21. Angular Unit Testing
For Core Java-
22. Complete Java for Automation Tutorial