SNMP Protocol and Network Monitoring System
- Knowledge of basic Windows Server OS
- A little knowledge of Windows Server and Cisco Shell Commands
In today's world, the term network monitoring is widespread throughout the IT industry. Network monitoring is a critical IT process where all networking components like routers, switches, firewalls, servers, and VMs are monitored for fault and performance and evaluated continuously to maintain and optimize their availability. One important aspect of network monitoring is that it should be proactive. Finding performance issues and bottlenecks proactively helps in identifying issues at the initial stage. Efficient proactive monitoring can prevent network downtime or failures.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to get an Information Technology Job
- Anyone who wants to learn about Monitoring Protocols Like SNMP
- Highly recommended for Monitoring Administrator, Virtualization Administrator, Network Administrator
- Enroll for this course if you want to become a Network Specialist
- Anyone who wants to learn about Monitoring Software like PRTG
- Find Course Resources01:38
- Connect With Me00:33
- Youtube Channel00:47
- Promo code and review01:57
- Special discount gift for my other courses01:07
- Overview Of SNMP02:39
- SNMP Versions04:59
- NMS Basics02:47
CCNP R+S, CCNA, Microsoft Certified Solution Expert
16+ years of real-world project implementation and delivery in multi-vendor environments. now importing these into classes for students around the world covering the latest technologies from leading vendors on the market: Cisco Systems, Virtualization Technology, Microsoft Windows Server, Fortinet Networks, and Network Security. the courses are like real network workshop and easy to understand.
Ali Mansouri is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.