· Mom to two children age 13 and 15 navigating modern childhood and teen years
· the current Chair Person of Protective Behaviours Southern Africa and currently the only accredited South African Master trainer, Senior trainer and Protective Behaviours practitioner. She has had extensive experience presenting Protective Behaviours to over 5500 children and 500 adults in the last 6 years.
• Consultant – On Creating Safety Policies and protocol for Child Care in Churches and Schools according to the Childrens Act in South Africa
• Qualified “Train the Trainer”
• Guest Lecturer at University of Pretoria, Centre for Contextual Ministry Youth Work in Children’s Ministry and UNISA Community Psychology Department Honors and Masters Students
• Agent for MIE criminal record checks and credit checks to assist organisations that work with children to be compliant with the Childrens Act and Sexual Offences Act.
• I have been a speaker at the National Children’s Ministry Conference for over 10 years as well as many other conferences in South Africa focussed around child protection and families
• Assists with Play therapy under supervision of a registered psychologist when required
• Hayley’s life purpose is to create a safe environment for children to grow to their full potential
Protective Behaviours Southern Africa has reached over 100 000 children in South Africa over the last few years through strategic collaboration and partnerships across Southern Africa and we hope to reach all South African Children.