Protecting Yourself, and your kids, Online
- How to use a web browser
- How to use their smartphone
This course was created for people who chat online, use online dating, want to protect their privacy or are getting out of a bad relationship. We will learn how to protect ourselves from being easily tracked down online and how we can maintain our privacy while meeting people on the world wide web. Keep yourself safe.
Who this course is for:
- Online dating participants
- Online chat enthusiasts
- People who want to protect their privacy online
- Parents who want to ensure their kids are protected
- People getting out of an abusive relationship or who have a stalker
- 01:07Using an Alias
- 03:46Creating a Google Account
- 04:49Using Google's My Account Area
- 07:25Setup 2FA (Two Factor Authentication)
- 02:07App Specific Passwords for Google 2FA
He's a devil's advocate, he's a strategic thinker, he's a technologist and he's an educator. Since 1997 Kray has been building websites and diving headfirst into the world of web and technology. From building websites to implementing technical solutions for companies of all sizes, he has designed for print, directed for TV, taught in the classroom and mentored the eager.
Kray loves to teach, speak and inspire. With an eclectic background in Information Technology, TV and Film, Graphic Design, he brings a wide range of experience and expertise to all his projects.