Prospecting techniques that work.
What you'll learn
- You'll know exactly what to do to start your sales work: who are your potential clients? how should you contact them? what should you say to them?
- Learn important techniques to search for your potential clients and use the available templates to know how to contact them for the first time (Prospecting)
- Define specific criteria for potential clients using available templates, and focus only on the those that have real potential to buy what you sell (Qualifying)
- Learn how to prepare your First Meeting with a potential client and you'll never go to another sales meeting unprepared or willing to improvise
- No sales experience is required
- You may choose to print some of the worksheets available
- Understanding basic English skills (Beginner level)
How do you speak to sales leads for the first time?
What should you say?
How do you know that one sales lead has more potential than another to buy your product/service? How can you tell? What are the signs? And why is this even important?
How do you know exactly who you should be contacting, so you can focus your time on those?
All in all, where should you start your daily sales efforts?
How should you start?
What should you do?
This course is called “Prospecting techniques that work. How to look for your clients and contact them for the first time” and it will cover the steps you need to take to start contacting with your potential clients for the first time.
At the end of this course, you’ll:
Learn important techniques to search for your potential clients and to speak to them for the first time
Start using a powerful tool to focus only on clients that have potential to buy what you sell and to dismiss those who don’t, and make the best use of your time
Learn a science-backed way of preparing your first meetings with your potential clients, a way that meets what your clients expect from you, a way that makes them trust you
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals pressured to find clients (Prospecting / Outbound) and to meet sales and meetings quotas
- Salespeople that must use Cold Calling (or Cold E-mail) but have no idea how to do it
- Sales professionals that struggle with time management and feel, sometimes, they waste time with sales leads with no potential
- Sales professionals that struggle with finding the right words to say to potential clients, specially when speaking with them for the first time
I've been working in Sales for more than 15 years now, and taught sales skills to hundreds of people all over the World. I attend many sales courses to stay up to date and to always learn new skills, and I constantly train our team and our large network of Resellers around the World in those sales skills.
My value proposition in this course: learn sales skills that will help you become better at selling and make more sales, and these same sales skills you will learn will also make you, personally, a more independent, self-confident, and persuasive person in all areas of your life – thus, transforming you.
Why did I launch this course?
- I love teaching people and I have a good track doing it.
- I am passionate about Sales, learning it, teaching it and, of course, selling.
- I learnt Sales Skills 15 years ago and they transformed my life.
- My purpose in Life: to invest in people by giving them skills and tools, so they become better people in their lives.