ProShow Training Series Volume 2
What you'll learn
- Create a 3D Photo Album Page Turn Transition
- Use Follow Filters for Images and Text Layers
- Create a transparent layer with a border
- Use a Masking Layer over a Gradient Layer
- Understand Keyframing
- Understand Masking
- Adjustment Layers
- Use and Alternate Method to publish shows to Social Media Platforms
- Create a Theme to use in the Wizard
- Add or Remove time from a slide without altering existing keyframes
- Make adjustments to existing Slide Styles
- ProShow Producer 9
This is the second in a series of ProShow Producer 9 training videos. This course contains 5 "Create" tutorials and 4 "How To" tutorials.
In the Create tutorials you'll follow right along with me as we create Slide Animations and Transitions from start to finish!
In the How To tutorials, you'll learn all about the tools in ProShow. Not just where they are and what they do, but how and when to use them.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about creating animations and transitions in ProShow Producer
Jennifer started her career as a Video Editor and Graphic Designer back in the 1990s. With the launch of the ProShow Slide Show software in the early 2000s, she was able to combine her professional knowledge of Video and Graphic Design with this robust, but novice oriented program.
With over 20 years of experience in Video Graphic Design, Jennifer creates stunning Slide Styles and Templates that anyone can use to create beautiful shows using the ProShow Software. Her teaching style also earned high marks by Photodex, who has invited her to be a guest speaker at two of their ProShow Conventions as well as being a contributor to their ProShow Book, "Secrets of ProShow Experts".