ProShow Training Series Volume 1
What you'll learn
- Use Text Layers as Masking Layers
- Animate Gradient Layers
- Use Text Layers underneath a mask
- Create a Slide Style with Linked Layers
- Add and Remove Categories from both the Slide Style and Transition list
- Create their own transitions
- Use Masking Layers in a custom transition
- Create a Show Template with Linked Layers
- ProShow Producer 9
This first series of ProShow Producer 9 training videos contains 6 "Create" tutorials and 3 "How To" tutorials.
In the Create tutorials you'll follow right along with me as we create Slide Animations and Transitions from start to finish!
In the How To tutorials, you'll learn all about the tools in ProShow. Not just where they are and what they do, but how and when to use them.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about creating animations and transitions in ProShow Producer
Jennifer started her career as a Video Editor and Graphic Designer back in the 1990s. With the launch of the ProShow Slide Show software in the early 2000s, she was able to combine her professional knowledge of Video and Graphic Design with this robust, but novice oriented program.
With over 20 years of experience in Video Graphic Design, Jennifer creates stunning Slide Styles and Templates that anyone can use to create beautiful shows using the ProShow Software. Her teaching style also earned high marks by Photodex, who has invited her to be a guest speaker at two of their ProShow Conventions as well as being a contributor to their ProShow Book, "Secrets of ProShow Experts".