Erasmus+ Grant Writing - A Complete Course for beginners
What you'll learn
- Grant Writing
- Grant Writing for nonprofits
- Grant writing for youth
- Proposal Writing
- How to propose Erasmus+ Projects
- How to fill the KA1 forms
- problem solving
- Problem solving skills
- How to analyze problems to solve
- How to do Stakeholder Analysis
- How to do Strategy Analysis
- How to build a Project Structure
- How to use Impact Tool
- How to do Activity program
- Important parts of program guide
- How to fill online form
- No previous knowledge of the project proposal required
Why do you need to enroll in this course?
Here are the reasons;
If you want to;
- Developing essential skills that will also affect your career,
- To solve local problems,
- To be satisfied spiritually,
- Building an excellent international network,
- To realize your dream project,
- To earn from your granted project,
*** Most importantly,
- To be a change-maker;
… then this course is for you.
According to the World Economic Forum, “Complex Problem Solving” is the most demanded skill of the 21st century. It’s a good idea to start with simple problem-solving techniques. This course will teach you the process of submitting projects from the preparatory phase to the implementation phase.
We want you to learn to propose projects using non-formal education methods in a step-by-step practical approach without being too theoretical (without overburdening you).
You can ask your questions from the Question&Answer section of the course or by writing to us directly. We will be pleased to answer you. Also, we have a community. A closed Facebook group that you can join if you want. We help each other to learn, co-operate.
After completing this course, you will quickly present Erasmus + Key Action 1 (AE1) projects. Hoping many of our students can do it. If you get a grant using this course please inform us. We will share your success.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals and organizations who are interested in to solve the problems and need a funder
- Take this course if you would like to learn how to propose Erasmus+ KA1 projects step by step.
- Take this course if you are looking for goal-oriented learning where our goal is; propose a project and get the grant.
- If you are looking for the theory of Project Cycle Management, this course is not for you.
L4Y Learning For Youth GmbH is an SME working in the youth field.
– To improve awareness of young people with emerging technologies
– To enhance young people’s skills for future jobs.
– To help to solve the integration problem of refugees, asylum seekers, and immigrants.
Areas of activity;
– Team Training
– Creative/Critical Thinking
– (Social) Entrepreneurship,
– Improving learning efficiency and digital skills.
– Quantum Technologies
Our target group is 18-25 years old local and migrant background young people, including other fewer opportunities. The president founded the organization in Pirmasens/Germany. This city is perfect for achieving the L4Y’s objectives because it is one of Germany’s neediest cities. It suffers the integration of migrant background people in recent years. L4Y president has previous Erasmus+ experience with Martı Association and Magna Youth Group in Turkey.
The organization has a wide range of connections all over the Europa, neighboring partner countries, and in Indonesia/Asia. In the long term, working in Euro and Asia is inside our plans.