L4Y Learning For Youth GmbH is an SME working in the youth field.
– To improve awareness of young people with emerging technologies
– To enhance young people’s skills for future jobs.
– To help to solve the integration problem of refugees, asylum seekers, and immigrants.
Areas of activity;
– Team Training
– Creative/Critical Thinking
– (Social) Entrepreneurship,
– Improving learning efficiency and digital skills.
– Quantum Technologies
Our target group is 18-25 years old local and migrant background young people, including other fewer opportunities. The president founded the organization in Pirmasens/Germany. This city is perfect for achieving the L4Y’s objectives because it is one of Germany’s neediest cities. It suffers the integration of migrant background people in recent years. L4Y president has previous Erasmus+ experience with Martı Association and Magna Youth Group in Turkey.
The organization has a wide range of connections all over the Europa, neighboring partner countries, and in Indonesia/Asia. In the long term, working in Euro and Asia is inside our plans.