Successful Proposal Writing Training Course For All Careers
What you'll learn
- Writing winning proposals effectively and efficiently.
- Develop proposals with a higher chance of winning.
- Learn how to differentiate your proposals from competition.
- Best practices, templates, guides, and tips and tricks.
- Proposal strategy, planning, authoring, and improving.
- Thinking like a proposal evaluator, funder, buyer or investor.
- Learning to win business via grants and contracts.
- Interest in doing business with the public or private sector.
- Interest in selling to the governments or businesses.
- Basic understanding of proposal writing concepts.
Build your Career and your Company! Learn this unique, must have skill today!
There is a very big difference between learning to write proposals versus learning to write successful proposals. Many can teach you how to write a good proposal; Few can teach you how to write successful proposals. We are the experts!
This course is part of ScaleUP USA's prestigious "Business Acceleration Program" for US businesses. In this affordable, compact, 150 minutes "Successful Proposal Writing Training Program," we will teach participants how to plan winning proposals and write winning proposals that win more business for you or your employer or organization and build your career and prestige!
In under three hours, you will be an expert in writing winning proposals! This is a core skill to have to grow any organization or career. Join, learn, and grow. Proposal writers can charge anywhere from $40-100 per hour. You can also work from anywhere and at your time preference!
A must skill for Business Owners, Employees, Consultants, and Contractors. Great side working opportunity for home makers, college students, and unemployed!
Key Differentiators: 7 Major Advantages of this Course:
- Focus on Writing Successful Proposals: Unlike other programs which focus on just teaching how to write proposals, we mainly focus on writing successful proposals.
- Modern Proposal Techniques: This program was published in October, 2017. Therefore, it addresses the latest trends in proposal writing and winning.
- Built by Proposal Evaluators: Other proposal courses were developed by proposal writers; Ours was developed by proposal evaluators and funders!
- Cost Effective and Affordable: Our program does not cost thousands of dollars to attend. It is a low investment, high quality, and very affordable program.
- Focused and Compact: No one has extra time to spare. Hence, we compacted our program to be completed under three hours + practicum.
- On Demand and Available: Our program is available on demand, anytime, anywhere on a computer, laptop, and a tablet.
- Includes Bonus Case Study | Practicum: We have an inbuilt case study and practicum for practice with US Federal Government solicitations. Practice makes you perfect! Also, if you need advanced help in Winning US Federal Government Contracts and Grants, we have a full fledge program available with ScaleUP USA called the Federal Business Acceleration Program,
Who this course is for:
- Proposal writers and contributors.
- Marketing and sales teams.
- Business development teams.
- Key account and bid managers.
- Micro and small business owners.
- Entrepreneurs and startups.
- College students joining sales and marketing.
- Seeking "work from home" careers.
- Unemployed seeking job opportunities.
- Seeking to advance existing careers.
Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience in delivering results-focused innovation, transformation, and business expansion for organizations. Nitin is currently the CEO of Launch Dream and the Managing Partner of GOVonomy. Launch Dream is a business growth accelerator for the US and international firms. GOVonomy is an "Innovation as a Service" for government and government contractors. He recently co-founded a social enterprise initiative called ScaleUP USA to help American and global small businesses accelerate growth and reduce their failure rate. Nitin is also on the external advisory board of Accenture; a mentor at Mach 37, the premium cybersecurity accelerator in Washington DC, USA; and Z Nation Labs, an accelerator in Mumbai, India.
FIRST TERM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Nitin was a first term Obama administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT) where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees, 10,000 contractors and over 200 major transportation systems -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
PRE-OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of the prestigious Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which is focused on technology-based economic development and the CEO of a wireless startup, TechContinuum.
Nitin is a keynote speaker, board member, and an author at major business-technology organizations and publications.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE:
Nitin's key areas of expertise are in business leadership, business strategy, business growth, business collaborations, emerging technologies, innovation, transformation, startups, venture capital, change management, and US federal government.
Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting.