Successful Proposal Writing Training Course For All Careers
What you'll learn
- Writing winning proposals effectively and efficiently.
- Develop proposals with a higher chance of winning.
- Learn how to differentiate your proposals from competition.
- Best practices, templates, guides, and tips and tricks.
- Proposal strategy, planning, authoring, and improving.
- Thinking like a proposal evaluator, funder, buyer or investor.
- Learning to win business via grants and contracts.
- Interest in doing business with the public or private sector.
- Interest in selling to the governments or businesses.
- Basic understanding of proposal writing concepts.
Build your Career and your Company! Learn this unique, must have skill today!
There is a very big difference between learning to write proposals versus learning to write successful proposals. Many can teach you how to write a good proposal; Few can teach you how to write successful proposals. We are the experts!
This course is part of ScaleUP USA's prestigious "Business Acceleration Program" for US businesses. In this affordable, compact, 150 minutes "Successful Proposal Writing Training Program," we will teach participants how to plan winning proposals and write winning proposals that win more business for you or your employer or organization and build your career and prestige!
In under three hours, you will be an expert in writing winning proposals! This is a core skill to have to grow any organization or career. Join, learn, and grow. Proposal writers can charge anywhere from $40-100 per hour. You can also work from anywhere and at your time preference!
A must skill for Business Owners, Employees, Consultants, and Contractors. Great side working opportunity for home makers, college students, and unemployed!
Key Differentiators: 7 Major Advantages of this Course:
- Focus on Writing Successful Proposals: Unlike other programs which focus on just teaching how to write proposals, we mainly focus on writing successful proposals.
- Modern Proposal Techniques: This program was published in October, 2017. Therefore, it addresses the latest trends in proposal writing and winning.
- Built by Proposal Evaluators: Other proposal courses were developed by proposal writers; Ours was developed by proposal evaluators and funders!
- Cost Effective and Affordable: Our program does not cost thousands of dollars to attend. It is a low investment, high quality, and very affordable program.
- Focused and Compact: No one has extra time to spare. Hence, we compacted our program to be completed under three hours + practicum.
- On Demand and Available: Our program is available on demand, anytime, anywhere on a computer, laptop, and a tablet.
- Includes Bonus Case Study | Practicum: We have an inbuilt case study and practicum for practice with US Federal Government solicitations. Practice makes you perfect! Also, if you need advanced help in Winning US Federal Government Contracts and Grants, we have a full fledge program available with ScaleUP USA called the Federal Business Acceleration Program,
Who this course is for:
- Proposal writers and contributors.
- Marketing and sales teams.
- Business development teams.
- Key account and bid managers.
- Micro and small business owners.
- Entrepreneurs and startups.
- College students joining sales and marketing.
- Seeking "work from home" careers.
- Unemployed seeking job opportunities.
- Seeking to advance existing careers.
Mr. Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience at the CXO level in government, education, and private industry in areas including technology, innovation, strategy, and transformation. He is a visionary, business strategist, thought leader, coalition builder, technology innovator, and change agent. He has served as a senior federal growth advisor to Zoom and New Relic, both now public companies.
Obama-Biden Administration Appointee:
Nitin was a first-term Obama-Biden administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT) where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy, and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees, 10,000 contractors, and over 200 major transportation technology systems -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
Post Obama-Biden Administration Career:
Nitin is the founder and CEO of ScaleUP USA, a transformative program to scale up careers, companies, communities, and competitiveness in the US federal marketplace. Nitin advises startups and businesses on how to grow in the $10T federal government marketplace. You can contact Nitin through his Linkedin profile.
Nitin was also the founder of GOVonomy, a "Transformation as a Service" for government and government contractors. He was a mentor at Mach 37, the premium cybersecurity accelerator in Washington DC, USA, and a Board Member at Skilled Proofed and American Innovation Council.
Pre Obama-Biden Administration Career:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest, premium, school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which was focused on technology-based economic development, industry creation, building R&D infrastructure at universities, and business growth.
Awards and Recognitions:
Nitin has been a keynote speaker and author for major conferences and tech publications. Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting. During his career, Nitin has won many national awards including:
- WHITE HOUSE "OPEN GOVERNMENT LEADING PRACTICES AWARDS"
- CIO MAGAZINE "CIO 100 AWARD"
- COMPUTERWORLD “PREMIER 100 LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT" AWARD
- INFORMATION WEEK “THE GOVERNMENT TOP CIO 50: DRIVING CHANGE”
- GOVTEK AWARD FOR "EXCELLENCE IN OMB's IT REFORMS"
- INFORMATION WEEK'S "500 IT INNOVATORS AWARDS"
- AFFIRM ASSOCIATION’S "LEADERSHIP AWARD"