Property Management Business
What you'll learn
- Learn how does property management work
- Learn how to start a property management company
- Qualities to look for when hiring your next property manager
- Key performance indicators metrics every property manager should track
- How to avoid property management embezzlement and overpriced fees
- Learn steps to prevent property management fraud
- How to manage a rental property
- Steps to checking a prospective tenants rental history
- Learn how eviction work: Rules for landlord and property managers
- Tenant defenses to eviction
- Benefits of using a property management company
- No Requirement
Property management involves the administering of someone property or an entity, Its also involves the supervision and management of industrial properties, residential properties and commercial properties, which includes apartment and detached houses etc The work of the property management company is to ensure that he/she is able to management the property and be able to get good tenants to occupy the houses or if its a commercials property they are able to give it to business people or rentals, the property manager must also ensure that the property is safe and well protected from destruction and be well protect from any criminal activities. One cannot just becomes a property manager or manage a property management company, it important that property managers need to develop a very good business plan and get the required business registration documents, with the required financial capital to be able to start the property management company.
There are some qualities you should look for when hiring or selecting a good property manager but the basic thing is that property managers must be able to communicate with its staff and the landlord as well as the tenants who are occupying the properties, because communication is very essential to the success of any organization, the ability to communicate well with tenants help to resolve challenges and problems when they come in the cause of business. Property managers must also ensure that they are knowledgeable in the business they are doing, this means they must get the right education and the training before doing the job to ensure that they do their job efficiently and effectively. There should be a very good performance indicators to ensure that the business is on track, doing assessment on the occupancy and vacancy rare, which determined how the property is being occupied.
Who this course is for:
- Tenants, landlords, estate brokers, property managers, property management estate developers, company, rental associations, property consultants, governments, building engineers, regulatory authorities, building associations,
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.