Property Management 101
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand some of the fundamentals of Property Management
- Recognize some of the pitfalls of managing rental properties.
- Develop a mindset to understand the rental process and begin to understand what is required to be a successful landlord
- Students should have a basic understanding of basic rental terms such as; lease, tenant, landlord, security deposit, etc.
- A desire to know and understand more about the rental process.
Interested in learning about the methods and best practices of leasing out rental property? Curious about what is involved with being a landlord and how to mitigate your risks?
Well then you have come to the right place. This course will walk the student through the various scenarios, problems, solutions and issues with having rental property. Have you seen a lease, would you like to understand many of the components of a lessee/lessor relationship? Do you have a good real estate attorney, you should especially when undertaking contracts and different legal questions that might arise. How do you ensure you are getting a tenant that will pay rent on time and not destroy the property, it is impossible to guarantee that, but maybe you can improve your selection criteria. Do you want to make sure the tenant is responsible for taking care of their utilities, what about the tenant moving in and out of the property for damages and security deposit questions. How can you handle damages caused by the tenants?
This class is designed to give you and introduction the being a landlord. You should understand basic real estate terms such as: Lease, Lessee, Lessor, Tenant. This course should take under an hour to complete. The class is structured in video format with audio explaining the slides.
- This course is meant for both the novice and experienced landlord. Most of the information is geared towards the beginner, but even those with experience can gain new insight.
Introduction to the course with the list of topics.