Proofreading Power Basics
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of proofreading
- Correct common proofreading errors
- Use exercises to practice proofreading skills
- Build proofreading confidence
- Take Grammar Essentials
- Intermediate grammar skills
Before You Enroll: You must at least have intermediate grammar skills to successfully complete this course. You must already be a pretty good writer in order to catch mistakes.
Please note, this class will not qualify you to launch a proofreading business, or certify you as a proofreader. Your certificate simply means that you have completed all of the lessons.
Proofreading Power Basics is a unique online class that offers practical application with hands-on exercises and quizzes to master the fundamentals of proofreading. This is an introduction to proofreading fundamentals for people with keen grammar and writing skills who want an extra skill challenge.
Producing error-free writing is important to your personal and professional goals. Regardless of the loose use of language on social media and electronic messaging, error-free writing is expected in the workplace, in educational settings, in business correspondence, websites, resumes and advertising copy. This is particularly critical for small business owners or anyone entering today's workforce.
- Professionals wanting to improve their individual/team business writing.
- Bloggers & content creators